Folklore Theorems, Implicit Maps, and Indirect Inference
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- İpek Özkal-Sanver & M. Sanver, 2006. "Ensuring Pareto Optimality by Referendum Voting," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 27(1), pages 211-219, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chambers, MJ & Kyriacou, M, 2016. "Jackknife Bias Reduction in the Presence of a Near-Unit Root," Economics Discussion Papers 17623, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Ploberger, Werner & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2012. "Optimal estimation under nonstandard conditions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 258-265.
- Stelios Arvanitis, 2014. "A simple example of an indirect estimator with discontinuous limit theory in the MA(1) model," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 536-557, November.
- Aman Ullah & Yong Bao & Ru Zhang, 2014. "Moment Approximation for Unit Root Models with Nonnormal Errors," Working Papers 201401, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Antonis Demos, "undated". "A Class of Indirect Inference Estimators: Higher Order Asymptotics and Approximate Bias Correction (Revised)," DEOS Working Papers 1411, Athens University of Economics and Business, revised 23 Sep 2014.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Antonis Demos, 2014. "On the Validity of Edgeworth Expansions and Moment Approximations for Three Indirect Inference Estimators," DEOS Working Papers 1406, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Kyriacou, Maria, 2014. "Overlapping sub-sampling and invariance to initial conditions," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1203, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Laurini, Márcio Poletti & Hotta, Luiz Koodi, 2013. "Indirect Inference in fractional short-term interest rate diffusions," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 109-126.
- Liang Jiang & Xiaohu Wang & Jun Yu, 2014. "On Bias in the Estimation of Structural Break Points," Working Papers 22-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Kyriacou, Maria & Phillips, Peter C.B. & Rossi, Francesca, 2014. "Indirect inference in spatial autoregression," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1418, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Serena Ng, 2015.
"Minimum Distance Estimation of Possibly Noninvertible Moving Average Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 403-417, July.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Ng, Serena, 2013. "Minimum distance estimation of possibly non-invertible moving average models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2013-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hendrik Kaufmannz & Robinson Kruse, 2013. "Bias-corrected estimation in potentially mildly explosive autoregressive models," CREATES Research Papers 2013-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Zhongwen Liang, 2017. "A Unified Approach on the Local Power of Panel Unit Root Tests," Papers 1710.02944, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:80:y:2012:i:1:p:425-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.