Nonparametric Identification of a Contract Model With Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram, 2013.
"The empirical content of Cournot competition,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(4), pages 1552-1581.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2011. "The empirical content of Cournot competition," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.11, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2013. "The empirical content of Cournot competition," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/151678, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:1:p:1-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Loertscher & Andras Niedermayer, 2012.
"Fee-Setting Mechanisms: On Optimal Pricing by Intermediaries and Indirect Taxation,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
1162, The University of Melbourne.
- Loertscher, Simon & Niedermayer, Andras, 2014. "Fee-Setting Mechanisms: On Optimal Pricing by Intermediaries and Indirect Taxation," Working Papers 14-03, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Loertscher, Simon & Niedermayer, Andras, 2012. "Fee-Setting Mechanisms: On Optimal Pricing by Intermediaries and Indirect Taxation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 434, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Perrigne, Isabelle & Vuong, Quang, 2012. "On the identification of the procurement model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 9-11.
- Niedermayer, Andras & Wu, Jianjun, 2013. "Breaking up a research consortium," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 342-353.
- Garrett, Daniel F., 2014. "Robustness of simple menus of contracts in cost-based procurement," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 631-641.
- Huang, Di & Liu, Zhiyuan & Liu, Pan & Chen, Jun, 2016. "Optimal transit fare and service frequency of a nonlinear origin-destination based fare structure," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 1-19.
- An, Yonghong & Tang, Xun, 2015. "Identification and Estimation of Auctions with Incomplete Contracts: A Structural Analysis of California Highway Construction Projects," MPRA Paper 62602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:79:y:2011:i:5:p:1499-1539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.