Preferences for One‐Shot Resolution of Uncertainty and Allais‐Type Behavior
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:72:y:2018:i:1:p:49-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simone Cerreia‐Vioglio & David Dillenberger & Pietro Ortoleva, 2015.
"Cautious Expected Utility and the Certainty Effect,"
Econometric Society, vol. 83, pages 693-728, March.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & David Dillenberger & Pietro Ortoleva, 2013. "Cautious Expected Utility and the Certainty Effect," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-037, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & David Dillenberger & Pietro ortoleva, 2013. "Cautious Expected Utility and the Certainty Effect," Working Papers 488, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & David Dillenberger & Pietro Ortoleva, 2014. "Cautious Expected Utility and the Certainty Effect," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-005, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Freeman, David, 2015.
"Calibration without reduction for non-expected utility,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 158(PA), pages 21-32.
- David Freeman, 2015. "Calibration without Reduction for Non-Expected Utility," Discussion Papers dp15-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Martínez-Correa, Jimmy & Swarthout, J. Todd, 2015.
"Reduction of compound lotteries with objective probabilities: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 32-55.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Jimmy MartÃnez-Correa & J. Todd Swarthout, 2012. "Reduction of Compound Lotteries with Objective Probabilities: Theory and Evidence," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-04, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Jul 2015.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:169:y:2017:i:c:p:344-364 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elabed, Ghada & Carter, Michael R., 2015.
"Compound-risk aversion, ambiguity and the willingness to pay for microinsurance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 150-166.
- Ghada Elabed & Michael R. Carter, 2015. "Compound-Risk Aversion, Ambiguity, and the Willingness to Pay for Microinsurance," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 0b775319df3d4ac0b981cc83e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Wei Ma, 2015. "Optimal Information Transmission," Working Papers 201530, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Dillenberger, David & Erol, Selman, 2013. "Negative certainty independence without betweenness," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 596-598.
- Özgür Evren, 2017. "Cautious and Globally Ambiguity Averse," Working Papers w0236, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:78:y:2010:i:6:p:1973-2004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.