The Collective Model of Household Consumption: A Nonparametric Characterization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2007. "The Collective Model of Household Consumption: A nonparametric characterization," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/98559, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & de Rock, B. & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2004. "The Collective Model of Household Consumption : A Nonparametric Characterization," Discussion Paper 2004-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & de Rock, B. & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2007. "The collective model of household consumption : A nonparametric characterization," Other publications TiSEM 0a104373-4fb6-4ef2-9d2b-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Vernon L, 1975. "The Primitive Hunter Culture, Pleistocene Extinction, and the Rise of Agriculture," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 727-755, August.
- Smith, Vernon L., 1977. "Control theory applied to natural and environmental resources an exposition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Hoel, Michael, 1978. "Extermination of Self-Reproducible Natural Resources under Competitive Conditions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 219-224, January.
- Clark, Colin W, 1973. "Profit Maximization and the Extinction of Animal Species," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 950-961, July-Aug..
- Vousden, Neil, 1973. "Basic theoretical issues of resource depletion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 126-143, April.
- Neher, Philip A., 1974. "Notes on the Volterra-Quadratic fishery," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 39-49, May.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:75:y:2007:i:2:p:553-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .