The Affiliation Effect in First-Price Auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yusuke Matsuki, "undated". "A Distribution-Free Test of Monotonicity with an Application to Auctions," Working Papers e110, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Tukiainen, Janne, 2008. "Testing for common costs in the City of Helsinki bus transit auctions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1308-1322, November.
- Menicucci, Domenico, 2009. "Harmful competition in all-pay auctions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 110-120, July.
- Bruno Larue & Mohamed Jeddy & Sébastien Pouliot, 2013.
"On the Number of Bidders and Auction Performance: when More Means Less,"
Cahiers de recherche CREATE
- Larue, Bruno & Jeddy, Mohamed & Pouliot, Sébastien, 2013. "On The Number Of Bidders And Auction Performance: When More Means Less," Working Papers 156465, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Jingfeng Lu & Isabelle Perrigne, 2008.
"Estimating risk aversion from ascending and sealed-bid auctions: the case of timber auction data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 871-896.
- Lu, Jingfeng & Perrigne, Isabelle, 2006. "Estimating risk aversion from ascending and sealed-bid auctions: the case of timber auction data," MPRA Paper 948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coatney, Kalyn T. & Shaffer, Sherrill L. & Menkhaus, Dale J., 2012. "Auction prices, market share, and a common agent," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 61-73.
- Bruno Larue & Sébastien Pouliot & Mohamed Jeddy, 2016. "On the Number and Heterogeneity of Bidders in Livestock Auctions," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(2), pages 289-310, June.
- Jonathan B. Hill & Artyom Shneyerov, 2009. "Are There Common Values in BC Timber Sales? A Tail-Index Nonparametric Test," Working Papers 09003, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Marquez, Robert & Singh, Rajdeep, 2013. "The economics of club bidding and value creation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 493-505.
- Jun, Sung Jae & Pinkse, Joris & Wan, Yuanyuan, 2010. "A consistent nonparametric test of affiliation in auction models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 46-54, November.
- Loyola, Gino, 2012. "Optimal and efficient takeover contests with toeholds," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 203-216.
- Hill, Jonathan B. & Shneyerov, Artyom, 2013. "Are there common values in first-price auctions? A tail-index nonparametric test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 144-164.
- Sumit Joshi & Poorvi Vora, 2013. "Weak and strong multimarket bidding rings," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 53(3), pages 657-696, August.
- Hennessy, David A., 2006. "Multi-output firm under price uncertainty," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 181-201.
- Aradillas-López, Andrés & Gandhi, Amit & Quint, Daniel, 2016. "A simple test for moment inequality models with an application to English auctions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 96-115.
- Ali Hortacsu & Jakub Kastl, 2008. "Testing for Common Values in Canadian Treasury Bill Auctions," Discussion Papers 07-053, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- repec:eac:articl:12/15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Syngjoo Choi & Lars Nesheim & Imran Rasul, 2016. "Reserve Price Effects In Auctions: Estimates From Multiple Regression-Discontinuity Designs," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(1), pages 294-314, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:73:y:2005:i:1:p:263-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.