Strict Single Crossing and the Strict Spence-Mirrlees Condition: A Comment on Monotone Comparative Statics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carstensen, Vivian, 2002. "Reorganization of Firms and Productivity: A Treatment Effects Approach," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-257, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2004.
"Risk aversion in the small and in the large when outcomes are multidimensional,"
04-22, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2004. "Risk Aversion in the Small and in the Large When Outcomes Are Multidimensional," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-22, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Martin Hellwig, 2004. "Risk Aversion in the Small and in the Large. When Outcomes are Multidimensional," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_6, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Tomas Sjöström & Levent Ülkü & Radovan Vadovic, 2017. "Free to Choose: Testing the Pure Motivation Effect of Autonomous Choice," Carleton Economic Papers 17-11, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Jorge M. Streb, 2006. "Job market signals and signs," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 326, Universidad del CEMA.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2016.
"Revisiting the hedonic price method in the presence of market segmentation,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 527-555, October.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaïa-Pautrel, 2016. "Revisiting the hedonic price method in the presence of market segmentation," Post-Print hal-01386008, HAL.
- Kimmo Berg, 2013. "Complexity of solution structures in nonlinear pricing," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 206(1), pages 23-37, July.
- Beardon, Alan F. & Rowat, Colin, 2013. "Efficient sets are small," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 367-374.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2012.
"Revisiting the hedonic price method to assess the implicit price of environmental quality with market segmentation,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2012-45, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel & Marc Baudry, 2012. "Revisiting the hedonic price method to assess the implicit price of environmental quality with market segmentation," Working Papers hal-00759247, HAL.
- Hye-Jin Cho, 2016. "Economics of Regulation: Credit Rationing and Excess Liquidity," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16075, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hye-Jin Cho, 2016. "Economics of Regulation: Credit Rationing and Excess Liquidity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01400251, HAL.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:147-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Chone & Guy Laroque, 2010. "Negative Marginal Tax Rates and Heterogeneity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2532-2547, December.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2015. "Panel Data Hedonics: Rosen's First Stage and Difference-in-Differences as "Sufficient Statistics"," NBER Working Papers 21485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prokopovych, Pavlo & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2017.
"On strategic complementarities in discontinuous games with totally ordered strategies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 147-153.
- Pavlo Prokopovych & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2015. "On Strategic Complementarities in Discontinuous Games with Totally Ordered Strategies," Discussion Papers 56, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Hyejin Cho, 2017. "Economics Of Regulation: Credit Rationing And Excess Liquidity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01375423, HAL.
- Blumrosen, Liad & Feldman, Michal, 2013. "Mechanism design with a restricted action space," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 424-443.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:66:y:1998:i:6:p:1417-1426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.