Strict Single Crossing and the Strict Spence-Mirrlees Condition: A Comment on Monotone Comparative Statics
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 66 (1998)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Carstensen, Vivian, 2002. "Reorganization of Firms and Productivity: A Treatment Effects Approach," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-257, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2004.
"Risk aversion in the small and in the large when outcomes are multidimensional,"
04-22, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2004. "Risk Aversion in the Small and in the Large When Outcomes Are Multidimensional," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-22, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Martin Hellwig, 2004. "Risk Aversion in the Small and in the Large. When Outcomes are Multidimensional," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_6, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jorge M. Streb, 2006. "Job market signals and signs," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 326, Universidad del CEMA.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2016. "Revisiting the hedonic price method in the presence of market segmentation," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 527-555, October.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaïa-Pautrel, 2016. "Revisiting the hedonic price method in the presence of market segmentation," Post-Print hal-01386008, HAL.
- Kimmo Berg, 2013. "Complexity of solution structures in nonlinear pricing," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 206(1), pages 23-37, July.
- Beardon, Alan F. & Rowat, Colin, 2013. "Efficient sets are small," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 367-374.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2012. "Revisiting the hedonic price method to assess the implicit price of environmental quality with market segmentation," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-45, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel & Marc Baudry, 2012. "Revisiting the hedonic price method to assess the implicit price of environmental quality with market segmentation," Working Papers hal-00759247, HAL.
- Hye-Jin Cho, 2016. "Economics of Regulation: Credit Rationing and Excess Liquidity," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16075, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hye-Jin Cho, 2016. "Economics of Regulation: Credit Rationing and Excess Liquidity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01400251, HAL.
- Philippe Chone & Guy Laroque, 2010. "Negative Marginal Tax Rates and Heterogeneity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2532-2547, December.
- Phillippe Choné & Guy Laroque, 2009. "Negative marginal tax rates and heterogeneity," IFS Working Papers W09/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2015. "Panel Data Hedonics: Rosen's First Stage and Difference-in-Differences as "Sufficient Statistics"," NBER Working Papers 21485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyejin Cho, 2017. "Economics Of Regulation: Credit Rationing And Excess Liquidity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01375423, HAL.
- Blumrosen, Liad & Feldman, Michal, 2013. "Mechanism design with a restricted action space," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 424-443.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:66:y:1998:i:6:p:1417-1426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed