Asymptotic Distributions of Impulse Responses, Step Responses, and Variance Decompositions of Estimated Linear Dynamic Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Mittnik & Nikolay Robinzonov & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013. "The Micro Dynamics of Macro Announcements," CESifo Working Paper Series 4421, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mittnik, Stefan & Semmler, Willi, 2013. "The real consequences of financial stress," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1479-1499.
- André Klein & Guy Melard & Toufik Zahaf, 1998. "Computation of the exact information matrix of Gaussian dynamic regression time series models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13738, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Klein & Guy Melard, 2004. "An algorithm for computing the asymptotic Fisher information matrix for seasonal SISO models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13746, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chiarella Carl & Semmler Willi & Mittnik Stefan & Zhu Peiyuan, 2002. "Stock Market, Interest Rate and Output: A Model and Estimation for US Time Series Data," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-39, April.
- Inoue, Atsushi & Kilian, Lutz, 2013.
"Inference on impulse response functions in structural VAR models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 1-13.
- Inoue, Atsushi & Kilian, Lutz, 2011. "Inference on Impulse Response Functions in Structural VAR Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 8419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atsushi Inoue & Lutz Kilian, 2013. "Inference on Impulse Response Functions in Structural VAR Models," DSSR Discussion Papers 11, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Atsushi Inoue & Lutz Kilian, 2013. "Inference on Impulse Response Functions in Structural VAR Models," TERG Discussion Papers 307, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renata Wróbel-Rotter, 2016. "Impulse Response Functions in the Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Vector Autoregression Model," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 8(2), pages 93-114, June.
- Uhlig, Harald, 2005.
"What are the effects of monetary policy on output? Results from an agnostic identification procedure,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 381-419, March.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 1999. "What are the Effects of Monetary Policy on Output? Results from an Agnostic Identification Procedure," Discussion Paper 1999-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Uhlig, Harald, 1999. "What are the Effects of Monetary Policy on Output? Results from an Agnostic Identification Procedure," CEPR Discussion Papers 2137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mounir Ben Mbarek & Samia Nasreen & Rochdi Feki, 2017. "The contribution of nuclear energy to economic growth in France: short and long run," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 219-238, January.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Mavroeidis, Sophocles & Zhan, Zhaoguo, 2016. "Robust inference in structural VARs with long-run restrictions," ESSEC Working Papers WP1702, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1999.
"Error Bands for Impulse Responses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1113-1156, September.
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1994. "Error Bands for Impulse Responses," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1085, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1995. "Error bands for impulse responses," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- FernÃ¡ndez-Villaverde, J. & Rubio-RamÃrez, J.F. & Schorfheide, F., 2016.
"Solution and Estimation Methods for DSGE Models,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco & Schorfheide, Frank, 2015. "Solution and Estimation Methods for DSGE Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 11032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio Ramírez & Frank Schorfheide, 2016. "Solution and Estimation Methods for DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 21862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirstin Hubrich & Peter Vlaar, 2004. "Monetary transmission in Germany: Lessons for the Euro area," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 383-414, May.
- Ekkehard Ernst & Stefan Mittnik & Willi Semmler, 2016. "Interaction of Labour and Credit Market in Growth Regimes: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 45(3), pages 393-422, November.
- K.S.E.M. Hubrich & P.J.G. Vlaar, 2000.
"Germany and the euro area: differences in the transmission process of monetary policy,"
WO Research Memoranda (discontinued)
613, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kirstin Hubrich & Peter J. G. Vlaar, 2000. "Germany and the Euro Area: Differences in the Transmission Process of Monetary Policy," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1802, Econometric Society, revised 08 Nov 2000.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan Rubio-RamÃrez & Frank Schorfheide, 2015. "Solution and Estimation Methods for DSGE Models," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-042, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 09 Dec 2015.
- Willi Semmler & Stefan Mittnik, 2012. "Estimating a Banking-Macro Model for Europe Using a Multi-Regime VAR," EcoMod2012 4122, EcoMod.
- Stefan Mittnik & Nikolay Robinzonov & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013. "Was bewegt den DAX?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(23), pages 32-36, December.
- Stefan Mittnik & Willi Semmler, 2011. "The Instability of the Banking Sector and Macrodynamics: Theory and Empirics," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_080, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Hyeon-Seung Huh, 2013. "A Monte Carlo test for the identifying assumptions of the Blanchard and Quah (1989) model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 601-605, April.
- A. Mazaheri, 1999. "Convenience yield, mean reverting prices, and long memory in the petroleum market," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 31-50.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:61:y:1993:i:4:p:857-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.