Semiparametric Estimation of Monotone and Concave Utility Functions for Polychotomous Choice Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Quah, 2014. "A test for weakly separable preferences," Economics Series Working Papers 708, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Lung-fei, 1995. "Semiparametric maximum likelihood estimation of polychotomous and sequential choice models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 381-428, February.
- Jeremy T. Fox, 2010. "Identification in matching games," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 203-254, November.
- Hazelton, Martin L. & Turlach, Berwin A., 2011. "Semiparametric regression with shape-constrained penalized splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 2871-2879, October.
- Yining Chen & Richard J. Samworth, 2016. "Generalized additive and index models with shape constraints," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(4), pages 729-754, September.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Duarte, Jefferson, 2003.
"Nonparametric option pricing under shape restrictions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 9-47.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Jefferson Duarte, 2002. "Nonparametric Option Pricing under Shape Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 8944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn Harrison & Arne Hole & Morten Lau & E. Rutström, 2012.
"Non-linear mixed logit,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 77-96, July.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Hole, Arne Risa & Rutström, Elisabet E., 2010. "Non-Linear Mixed Logit," Working Papers 04-2010, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten Lau & Elisabet E. Rutstroem, 2011. "Non-Linear Mixed Logit," Working Papers 2011_04, Durham University Business School.
- Le-Yu Chen, 2009. "Identification of structural dynamic discrete choice models," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2009. "Imposing Economic Constraints in Nonparametric Regression: Survey, Implementation and Extension," IZA Discussion Papers 4103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Rust, 2014. "The Limits of Inference with Theory: A Review of Wolpin (2013)," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 52(3), pages 820-850, September.
- Gad Allon & Michael Beenstock & Steven Hackman & Ury Passy & Alexander Shapiro, 2007.
"Nonparametric estimation of concave production technologies by entropic methods,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 795-816.
- Gad Allon & Michael Beenstock & Steven Hackman & Ury Passy & Alex Shapiro, 2005. "Nonparametric estimation of concave production technologies by entropic methods," Econometrics 0512003, EconWPA.
- Samuele Centorrino & Jean-Pierre Florens, 2014. "Nonparametric Instrumental Variable Estimation of Binary Response Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 14-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Brian Blackburn & Aprajit Mahajan & Alessandro Tarozzi & Joanne Yoong, 2009. "Bednets, Information and Malaria in Orissa," Discussion Papers 08-025, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Pang Du & Christopher F. Parmeter & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2012. "Nonparametric Kernel Regression with Multiple Predictors and Multiple Shape Constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-08, McMaster University.
- Rosa L. Matzkin, 1988. "Nonparametric and Distribution-Free Estimation of the Binary Choice and the Threshold-Crossing Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 889, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Huang, J u-Chin & Nychka, Douglas W., 2000. "A nonparametric multiple choice method within the random utility framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 207-225, August.
- Levon Barseghyan & Francesca Molinari & Ted O'Donoghue & Joshua C. Teitelbaum, 2013.
"The Nature of Risk Preferences: Evidence from Insurance Choices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2499-2529, October.
- Barseghyan, Levon & Molinari, Francesca & O'Donoghue, Ted & Teitelbaum, Joshua C., 2011. "The Nature of Risk Preferences: Evidence from Insurance Choices," Working Papers 11-03, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Levon Barseghyan & Francesca Molinari & Ted O'Donoghue & Joshua C. Teitelbaum, 2012. "The Nature of Risk Preferences: Evidence from Insurance Choices," CESifo Working Paper Series 3933, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jeremy T. Fox, 2008. "Estimating Matching Games with Transfers," NBER Working Papers 14382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen V. Cameron & James J. Heckman, 1998. "Life Cycle Schooling and Dynamic Selection Bias: Models and Evidence for Five Cohorts of American Males," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(2), pages 262-333, April.
- Rosa L. Matzkin & James Heckman & Lars Nesheim, 2002. "Nonparametric Estimation and Nonadditive Hedonic Models," Working Papers 51, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jun 2002.
- Maxim Engers & Monica Hartmann & Steven Stern, 2009. "Annual miles drive used car prices," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 1-33.
- Fabio A. Miessi Sanches & Daniel Silva Junior, Sorawoot Srisuma, 2014. "Ordinary Least Squares Estimation for a Dynamic Game," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_19, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 23 Feb 2015.
- Pablo M Garcia, 2005. "Una Aproximación Microeconométrica a los Determinantes de la Elección del Modo de Transporte. (A Microeconometric Approach to the Determinants of Travel Mode Choice)," Urban/Regional 0504005, EconWPA.
- Stephen V. Cameron & James J. Heckman, 1998. "Life Cycle Schooling and Dynamic Selection Bias: Models and Evidence for Five Cohorts," NBER Working Papers 6385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:59:y:1991:i:5:p:1315-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.