A Continuous Time Approximation to the Unstable First-Order Autoregressive Process: The Case without an Intercept
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Perron,P., 1988. "A Continuous Time Approximation To The Unstable First- Order Autoregressive Process: The Case Without An Intercept," Papers 337, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Lucas, Andre, 2004.
"A comparison of minimum MSE and maximum power for the nearly integrated non-Gaussian model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 45-71, March.
- Karim M. Abadir & André Lucas, "undated". "A Comparison of Minimum MSE and Maximum Power for the Nearly Integrated Non-Gaussian Model," Discussion Papers 00/21, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karim M. Abadir & Andre Lucas, 2000. "A Comparison of Minimum MSE and Maximum Power for the nearly Integrated Non-Gaussian Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-033/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cosme Vodounou, 1998. "Inférence fondée sur les statistiques des rendements de long terme," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-20, CIRANO.
- Perron, Pierre & Vodounou, Cosme, 2004. "Tests of return predictability: an analysis of their properties based on a continuous time asymptotic framework," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 203-230, March.
- Wang, Xiaohu & Yu, Jun, 2015.
"Limit theory for an explosive autoregressive process,"
Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 176-180.
- Xiaohu Wang & Jun Yu, 2013. "Limit Theory for an Explosive Autoregressive Process," Working Papers 08-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Pierre Perron & Cosme Vodounou, 2001.
"Asymptotic approximations in the near-integrated model with a non-zero initial condition,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 4(1), pages 1-42.
- PERRON, Pierre & VODOUNOU, Cosme, 1998. "Asymptotic Approximations in the Near-Integrated Model with a Non-Zero Initial Condition," Cahiers de recherche 9815, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Paparoditis, Efstathios & Politis, Dimitris N, 2013. "The Asymptotic Size and Power of the Augmented Dickey-Fuller Test for a Unit Root," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt0784p55m, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Mukhtar Ali, 2002. "Distribution Of The Least Squares Estimator In A First-Order Autoregressive Model," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 89-119.
- Kurozumi, Eiji, 2002. "Testing for stationarity with a break," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 63-99, May.
- Zhou, Qiankun & Yu, Jun, 2015. "Asymptotic theory for linear diffusions under alternative sampling schemes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 1-5.
- Wang, Xiaohu & Yu, Jun, 2016.
"Double asymptotics for explosive continuous time models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 35-53.
- Xiaohu Wang & Jun Yu, 2012. "Double Asymptotics for Explosive Continuous Time Models," Working Papers 16-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Chambers, MJ & Kyriacou, M, 2016. "Jackknife Bias Reduction in the Presence of a Near-Unit Root," Economics Discussion Papers 17623, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:11-:d:134810 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mukhtar M. Ali, 1996. "Distribution of the Least Squares Estimator in a First-Order Autoregressive Model," Econometrics 9610004, EconWPA.
- Chambers, MJ & Kyriacou, M, 2010. "Jackknife Bias Reduction in the Presence of a Unit Root," Economics Discussion Papers 2785, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- John Hatgioannides & Spiros Mesomeris, 2005. "Mean Reversion in Equity Prices: the G-7 Evidence," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 64, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:59:y:1991:i:1:p:211-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.