Testing for a Global Maximum in an Econometric Context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William L. Goffe, "undated". "A Toolkit for Optimizing Functions in Economics," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 65, Society for Computational Economics.
- Donald W. K. Andrews, 1997.
"A Stopping Rule for the Computation of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 913-932, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1996. "A Stopping Rule for the Computation of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1120, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Taymaz, Erol, 1993. "A Calibration Algorithm for Micro-Simulation Models," Working Paper Series 374, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Charlier, E., 1997. "Limited dependent variable models for panel data," Other publications TiSEM a62de6c4-ca26-4d7a-8884-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:58:y:1990:i:6:p:1459-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.