Extracting the Surplus in the Common-Value Auction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cripps, Martin W. & Schmidt, Klaus M. & Thomas, Jonathan P., 1996. "Reputation in Perturbed Repeated Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 387-410, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2005.
"Rational Participation Revolutionizes Auction Theory,"
0518, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2005. "Rational Participation Revolutionizes Auction Theory," Working Papers 0504, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Gian Luigi ALBANO, 2001. "A Class of All-pay Auctions with Affiliated Information," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Börgers, T., 2003. "Auction Theory for Auction Design," Discussion Paper 2003-002, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:58-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vlad Mares & Ronald Harstad, 2007.
"Ex-post full surplus extraction, straightforwardly,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(2), pages 399-410, August.
- Ronald M. Harstad & Vlad Mares, 2005. "Ex-Post Full Surplus Extraction, Straightforwardly," Working Papers 0515, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Suzanne Scotchmer., 1999.
"Delegating Investment in a Common-Value Project,"
Economics Working Papers
E99-266, University of California at Berkeley.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 2000. "Delegating Investment in a Common-Value Project," Industrial Organization 9912001, EconWPA.
- Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1999. "Delegating Investment in a Common-Value Project," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4vb8z67z, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Alexey Kushnir, 2013. "On the equivalence between Bayesian and dominant strategy implementation: the case of correlated types," ECON - Working Papers 129, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aviad Heifetz & Zvika Neeman, 2006.
"On the Generic (Im)Possibility of Full Surplus Extraction in Mechanism Design,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 213-233, January.
- Aviad Heifetz & Zvika Neeman, 2004. "On the Generic (Im)possibility of Full Surplus Extraction in Mechanism Design," Discussion Paper Series dp350, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Chari, V.V. & Golosov, Mikhail & Tsyvinski, Aleh, 2012.
"Prizes and patents: Using market signals to provide incentives for innovations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 781-801.
- V. V. Chari & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2009. "Prizes and patents: using market signals to provide incentives for innovations," Working Papers 673, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- V. V. Chari & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2009. "Prizes and Patents: Using Market Signals to Provide Incentives for Innovations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000398, David K. Levine.
- Fernando Branco, 1996. "Common value auctions with independent types," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 283-309, December.
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2016. "Informationally Robust Optimal Auction Design," Working Papers 084_2016, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F., 2014.
"Bidding behavior given point and interval values in a second-price auction,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 126-137.
- Jason F. Shogren & Jason F. Shogren, 2013. "Bidding Behavior given Point and Interval Values in a Second-price Auction," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1310, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Krishna, Vijay & Morgan, John, 1997.
"An Analysis of the War of Attrition and the All-Pay Auction,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 343-362, February.
- Vijay Krishna & John Morgan, 1994. "An Analysis of the War of Attrition and the All-Pay Auction," Game Theory and Information 9409002, EconWPA.
- Ronald M Harstad, 2011. "Endogenous Competition Alters the Structure of Optimal Auctions," ISER Discussion Paper 0816, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Abhishek, Vineet & Hajek, Bruce & Williams, Steven R., 2013. "Auctions with a profit sharing contract," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 247-270.
- repec:the:publsh:2234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine & Eric Maskin, 1996. "Balanced-Budget Mechanisms with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 59, David K. Levine.
- Habib, Michel A. & Ziegler, Alexandre, 2007. "Why government bonds are sold by auction and corporate bonds by posted-price selling," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 343-367, July.
- Kyungmin Kim & Antonio Penta, 2012. "A Robustly Efficient Auction," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 248, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:57:y:1989:i:6:p:1451-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.