Consumer Information in Markets with Random Product Quality: The Case of Queues and Balking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurens G. Debo & Christine Parlour & Uday Rajan, 2012. "Signaling Quality via Queues," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(5), pages 876-891, May.
- Ying Shi & Xin Li & Ping Fan, 2016. "Optimization of an M/M/∞ Queueing System with Free Experience Service," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 33(06), pages 1-17, December.
- Pengfei Guo & Paul Zipkin, 2007. "Analysis and Comparison of Queues with Different Levels of Delay Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(6), pages 962-970, June.
- Guo, Pengfei & Sun, Wei & Wang, Yulan, 2011. "Equilibrium and optimal strategies to join a queue with partial information on service times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 284-297, October.
- Jeremy Large & Thomas Norman, 2008. "Ergodic Equilibria in Stochastic Sequential Games," Economics Series Working Papers 405, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ani Dasgupta & Madhubani Ghosh, 2000. "Inducing Performance in a Queue via Prices: The Case of a Riverine Port," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(11), pages 1466-1484, November.
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1999.
"Information and time-of-usage decisions in the bottleneck model with stochastic capacity and demand,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 525-548, March.
- Richard Arnott & Andre de Palma & Robin Lindsey, 1996. "Information and Time-of-Usage Decisions in the Bottleneck Model with Stochastic Capacity and Demand," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 355., Boston College Department of Economics.
- R. Arnott & A. de Palma & R. Lindsey, 1997. "Information and time-of-usage decisions in the bottleneck model with stochastic capacity and demand," THEMA Working Papers 97-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Pengfei Guo & Zhe George Zhang, 2013. "Strategic Queueing Behavior and Its Impact on System Performance in Service Systems with the Congestion-Based Staffing Policy," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 118-131, September.
- Boudali, Olga & Economou, Antonis, 2012. "Optimal and equilibrium balking strategies in the single server Markovian queue with catastrophes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 708-715.
- Ziani, Sofiane & Rahmoune, Fazia & Radjef, Mohammed Said, 2015. "Customers’ strategic behavior in batch arrivals M2/M/1 queue," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 895-903.
- Zhou, Wenhui & Lian, Zhaotong & Wu, Jinbiao, 2014. "When should service firms provide free experience service?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 830-838.
- Maoui, Idriss & Ayhan, Hayriye & Foley, Robert D., 2009. "Optimal static pricing for a service facility with holding costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 912-923, September.
- Shone, Rob & Knight, Vincent A. & Williams, Janet E., 2013. "Comparisons between observable and unobservable M/M/1 queues with respect to optimal customer behavior," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 133-141.
- Laurens G. Debo & L. Beril Toktay & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2008. "Queuing for Expert Services," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(8), pages 1497-1512, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:54:y:1986:i:5:p:1185-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.