Identification in Linear Simultaneous Equations Models with Covariance Restrictions: An Instrumental Variables Interpretation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- J. Hausman & W. E. Taylor, 1981. "Identification in Linear Simultaneous Equations Models with Covariance Restrictions: An Instrumental Variables Interpretation," Working papers 280, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1987. "Measuring Market Power in U.S. Industry," NBER Working Papers 2212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio De Socio & Valentina Nigro, 2012. "Does corporate taxation affect cross-country firm leverage?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 889, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- ÖZGÜR, Onur & BISIN, Alberto, 2011.
"Dynamic Linear Economies with Social Interactions,"
Cahiers de recherche
04-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Onur Ozgur & Alberto Bisin, 2011. "Dynamic linear economies with social interactions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000036, David K. Levine.
- ÖZGÜR, Onur & BISIN, Alberto, 2011. "Dynamic linear economies with social interactions," Cahiers de recherche 2011-03, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni, 2007. "Global Forces and Monetary Policy Effectiveness," NBER Chapters,in: International Dimensions of Monetary Policy, pages 429-478 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2013.
"Understanding Interactions in Social Networks and Committees,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 23-53, March.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Holly, Sean, 2009. "Understanding Interactions in Social Networks and Committees," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-53, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2010. "Understanding Interactions in Social Networks and Committees," CDMA Working Paper Series 201004, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Bhattacharjee, A. & Holly, S., 2010. "Understanding Interactions in Social Networks and Committees," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1003, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2010.
"Structural Vector Autoregressions: Theory of Identification and Algorithms for Inference,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(2), pages 665-696.
- Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2008. "Structural vector autoregressions: theory of identification and algorithms for inference," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jinyong Hahn & Jerry Hausman & Guido Kuersteiner, 2005. "Bias Corrected Instrumental Variables Estimation for Dynamic Panel Models with Fixed E¤ects," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-024, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mertens, Karel & Ravn, Morten O., 2014.
"A reconciliation of SVAR and narrative estimates of tax multipliers,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(S), pages 1-19.
- Mertens, Karel & Ravn, Morten O, 2012. "A Reconciliation of SVAR and Narrative Estimates of Tax Multipliers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8973, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karim Chalak & Halbert White, 2007. "An Extended Class of Instrumental Variables for the Estimation of Causal Effects," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 692, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2009.
- Hahn, Jinyong & Hausman, Jerry & Kuersteiner, Guido, 2007. "Long difference instrumental variables estimation for dynamic panel models with fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 574-617, October.
- Matzkin, Rosa L., 2016. "On independence conditions in nonseparable models: Observable and unobservable instruments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 302-311.
- Jaya Krishnakumar, 2003. "Time Invariant Variables and Panel Data Models : A Generalised Frisch-Vaugh Theorem and its Implications," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2004.01, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Terry A. Marsh, 1985. "Asset Pricing Model Specification and the Term Structure Evidence," NBER Working Papers 1612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jo Thori Lind & Karl Ove Moene & Fredik Willumsen, 2014.
"Opium for the Masses? Conflict-Induced Narcotics Production in Afghanistan,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(5), pages 949-966, December.
- Lind, Jo Thori & Moene, Karl Ove & Willumsen, Fredrik, 2009. "Opium for the Masses? Conflict-induced Narcotics Production in Afghanistan," Memorandum 05/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jo Thori Lind & Karl Ove Moene & Fredrik Willumsen, 2009. "Opium for the Masses? Conflict-Induced Narcotics Production in Afghanistan," CESifo Working Paper Series 2573, CESifo Group Munich.
- Flannery, Mark J. & Hankins, Kristine Watson, 2013. "Estimating dynamic panel models in corporate finance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 1-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:51:y:1983:i:5:p:1527-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.