The Impact of Exogenous Child Mortality on Fertility: A Waiting Time Regression with Dynamic Regressors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ridder, Geert & Tunali, Insan, 1999. "Stratified partial likelihood estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 193-232, October.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Arthur van Soest, 2004.
"Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India: Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
04/567, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bhalotra, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2008. "Birth spacing and neonatal mortality in India : Dynamics, frailty and fecundity," Other publications TiSEM 49ad9239-a00e-4695-9979-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bhalotra, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2005. "Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India : Dynamics, Frailty and Fecundity," Discussion Paper 2005-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marwân-al-Qays Bousmah, 2017.
"The effect of child mortality on fertility behaviors is non-linear: new evidence from Senegal,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 93-113, March.
- Marwân-Al-Qays Bousmah, 2017. "The effect of child mortality on fertility behaviors is non-linear: new evidence from Senegal," Post-Print hal-01589994, HAL.
- Abou-Ali, Hala, 2003. "The effect of water and sanitation on child mortality in Egypt," Working Papers in Economics 112, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Arif A. Mamun, 2006. "The White Picket Fence Dream: Effects of Assets on the Choice of Family Union," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 01ccaca54ad44dc89c4f3f393, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Arthur Van Soest, 2005. "Birth Spacing and Neonatal Mortality in India Dynamics, Frailty, and Fecundity," Working Papers WR-219, RAND Corporation.
- Guilkey, David K. & Riphahn, Regina T., 1998. "The determinants of child mortality in the Philippines: estimation of a structural model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 281-305, August.
- Tchouassi Gérard & Ngwen Ngangue, 2014. "Determinants of Children’s Health for Human Capital Accumulation: Empirical Analysis," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(11), pages 1622-1637, November.
- Bilsborrow RE. & Guilkey DK., 1987. "Community and institutional influence on fertility: analytical issues," ILO Working Papers 992544533402676, International Labour Organization.
- Leslie Whittington, 1992. "Taxes and the Family: The impact of the tax exemption for dependents on marital fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 29(2), pages 215-226, May.
- Robert Kaestner & Hope Corman, 1995. "The Impact of Child Health and Family Inputs on Child Cognitive Develop-ment," NBER Working Papers 5257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abrevaya, Jason, 1999. "Leapfrog estimation of a fixed-effects model with unknown transformation of the dependent variable," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 203-228, December.
- Ayalew, Tekabe, 2005. "Parental Preference, Heterogeneity, and Human Capital Inequality," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 381-407, January.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:254453 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Lawson, 2004. "Determinants of Health - How Important Is Income? - Evidence from Uganda," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 199, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:51:y:1983:i:3:p:731-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.