Functional Forms for Labor Supply and Commodity Demands with and without Quantity Restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramses Abul Naga, 2004.
"Quantity Constraints, Poverty Lines and Poverty Orderings,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(1), pages 31-43, April.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 2002. "Quantity Constraints, Poverty Lines and Poverty Orderings," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 02.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Dickens, William T & Lundberg, Shelly J, 1993. "Hours Restrictions and Labor Supply," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(1), pages 169-192, February.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0074-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:205-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1990.
"Have IRAs Increased U. S. Saving?: Evidence from Consumer Expenditure Surveys,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 105(3), pages 661-698.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1987. "Have IRAs Increased U.S. Saving?: Evidence from Consumer Expenditure Surveys," NBER Working Papers 2217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vera Brusentsev, 2000. "A Decomposition of the Labour Market Participation of Married Women in Three Countries: Australia, Canada and the United States of America," Working Paper Series 106, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou, 2007.
"Unemployment and liquidity constraints,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 479-510.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Yannis M. Ioannides, 1993. "Unemployment and Liquidity Constraints," Working Papers _019, Yale University.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Yannis M. Ioannides, 1999. "Unemployment and Liquidity Constraints," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9925, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Yannis M. Ioannides, 1995. "Unemployment and Liquidity Constraints," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1090, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- V A Hajivassiliou & Y Ioannides, 1995. "Unemployment and Liquidity Constraints," CEP Discussion Papers dp0243, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pierre-André Chiappori, 1990. "La théorie du consommateur est-elle réfutable ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(6), pages 1001-1026.
- Laborde Debucquet, David & Martin, Will, 2016. "Implications of slowing growth in emerging market economies for hunger and poverty in rural areas of developing countries:," IFPRI discussion papers 1554, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1987. "IRAs and Saving," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 7-52 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvia Platoni & Francesco Timpano, 2013. "Redistribution and Tax Evasion: an Asymmetric Information Approach," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1394, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Assaad, Ragui & Tunali, Insan, 2002.
"Wage formation and recurrent unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 17-61, February.
- Ragui Assaad & Insan Tunali, 2000. "Wage Formation and Recurrent Unemployment," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1623, Econometric Society.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:3-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Christian E., 1998. "A note on Lagrange multipliers with several binding constraints," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 71-75, April.
- Stacy Dickert & Scott Houser & John Karl Scholz, 1995. "The Earned Income Tax Credit and Transfer Programs: A Study of Labor Market and Program Participation," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 9, pages 1-50 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ragui Assaad & Insan Tunali, 2000. "Wage Formation and Recurrent Unemployment," Working Papers 2016, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Aug 2000.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:103-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles Decicca, 2007. "Hours Flexibility And Retirement," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(2), pages 251-267, April.
- Kapteyn, A.J. & Kooreman, P. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1986. "Non-convex budget sets, institutional constraints and imposition of concavity in a flexible household labor supply model," Research Memorandum FEW 224, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2014. "Short- and long-run impacts of food price changes on poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7011, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:49:y:1981:i:6:p:1521-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.