The Ergodic Behavior of Stochastic Processes of Economic Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhigang Feng & Jianjun Miao & Adrian Peralta‐Alva & Manuel S. Santos, 2014.
"Numerical Simulation Of Nonoptimal Dynamic Equilibrium Models,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 83-110, February.
- Zhigang Feng & Jianjun Miao & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Manuel S. Santos, "undated". "Numerical Simulation of Nonoptimal Dynamic Equilibrium Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2009-013, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Zhigang Feng & Manuel Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Jianjun Miao, 2009. "Numerical Simulation of Nonoptimal Dynamic Equilibrium Models," 2009 Meeting Papers 541, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zhigang Feng & Jianjun Miao & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Manuel S. Santos, 2009. "Numerical simulation of nonoptimal dynamic equilibrium models," Working Papers 2009-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Zhigang Feng & Jianjun Miao & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Manual Santos, 2009. "Numerical Simulation of Nonoptimal Dynamic Equilibrium Models," Working Papers 0912, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Reiner Franke, 1987. "Les forces accidentelles dans un processus smithien de gravitation : une saisie par un modèle probabiliste," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 13(1), pages 73-89.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:47:y:1979:i:6:p:1421-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.