Multiple Time Series Analysis and the Final Form of Econometric Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mala Raghavan & George Athanasopoulos & Param Silvapulle, 2016.
"Canadian monetary policy analysis using a structural VARMA model,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(1), pages 347-373, February.
- Mala Raghavan & George Athanasopoulos & Param Silvapulle, 2013. "Canadian Monetary Policy Analysis using a Structural VARMA Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Raghavan, Mala & Athanasopoulos, George & Silvapulle, Param, 2014. "Canadian monetary policy analysis using a structural VARMA model," Working Papers 2014-06, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 2014.
- Ravenna, Federico, 2007.
"Vector autoregressions and reduced form representations of DSGE models,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 2048-2064, October.
- Federico Ravenna, 2005. "Vector Autoregressions and Reduced Form Representations of DSGE Models," 2005 Meeting Papers 841, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Federico Ravenna, 2006. "Vector autoregressions and reduced form representations of DSGE models," Working Papers 0619, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- E. Philip Howrey, 1980. "The Role of Time Series Analysis in Econometric Model Evaluation," NBER Chapters,in: Evaluation of Econometric Models, pages 275-307 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cubadda Gianluca & Hecq Alain & Palm Franz C., 2007. "Studying Co-movements in Large Multivariate Models Without Multivariate Modelling," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Òscar Jordà, 2005. "Estimation and Inference of Impulse Responses by Local Projections," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 161-182, March.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut, 2007. "General-to-specific or specific-to-general modelling? An opinion on current econometric terminology," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 319-324, January.
- Renée Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2011.
"Sign Restrictions in Structural Vector Autoregressions: A Critical Review,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 938-960, December.
- Renee Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Sign Restrictions in Structural Vector Autoregressions: A Critical Review," NCER Working Paper Series 57, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Renee Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Sign Restrictions in Structural Vector Autoregressions: A Critical Review," CAMA Working Papers 2010-22, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Weaver, Robert D. & Stefanou, Spiro E., 1984. "Toward A Behavioral Approach To Modelling Dynamic Production Choice Structures," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 13(2), October.
- Palm, F.C., 1981. "Structural econometric modelling and time series analysis towards an integrated approach," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- D.S. Poskitt, 2009. "Vector Autoregresive Moving Average Identification for Macroeconomic Modeling: Algorithms and Theory," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain & Palm, Franz C., 2009.
"Studying co-movements in large multivariate data prior to multivariate modelling,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 25-35, January.
- Gianluca Cubadda & Alain Hecq & Franz C. Palm, 2008. "Studying Co-Movements in Large Multivariate Data Prior to Multivariate Modelling," CEIS Research Paper 125, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut & Poskitt, D S, 1996. "Specification of Echelon-Form VARMA Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(1), pages 69-79, January.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Triacca, Umberto, 2011.
"An alternative solution to the Autoregressivity Paradox in time series analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1451-1454, May.
- Gianluca Cubadda & Umberto Triacca, 2011. "An Alternative Solution to the Autoregressivity Paradox in Time Series Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 184, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jan 2011.
- Renee Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2005. "Some Issues In Using Vars For Macroeconometric Research," CAMA Working Papers 2005-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- John McDonald, 1979. "A time series approach to forecasting Australian total live-births," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 16(4), pages 575-601, November.
- Özer Karagedikli & Rishab Sethi & Christie Smith & Aaron Drew, 2008. "Changes in the transmission mechanism of monetary policy in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Mala Raghavan & George Athanasopoulos & Param Silvapulle, 2009. "VARMA models for Malaysian Monetary Policy Analysis," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Marc Nerlove, 1979. "The Dynamics of Supply: Retrospect and Prospect," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 874-888.
- Antoni Espasa & Daniel Peña, 1990. "Los modelos Arima, el estado de equilibrio en variables económicas y su estimación," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 191-211, May.
- Kapetanios, G. & Pagan, A. & Scott, A., 2007.
"Making a match: Combining theory and evidence in policy-oriented macroeconomic modeling,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 565-594, February.
- G. Kapetanios & A. Pagan & A. Scott, 2005. "Making a match: Combining theory and evidence in policy-oriented macroeconomic modelling," CAMA Working Papers 2005-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alasdair Scott & George Kapetanios & Adrian Pagan, 2005. "Making a match: combining theory and evidence in policy-oriented macroeconomic modelling," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 462, Society for Computational Economics.
- Miller, Stephen E., 1982. "Predicting Time Series Turning Points with Arima Models," Working Papers 116869, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian & Marc Nerlove, 2006. "Time Series Analysis," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ronayne, David, 2011. "Which Impulse Response Function?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 971, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Poskitt, D.S., 2016. "Vector autoregressive moving average identification for macroeconomic modeling: A new methodology," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 468-484.
- Emre Kahraman & Gazanfer Unal, 2016. "Multiple Wavelet Coherency Analysis and Forecasting of Metal Prices," Papers 1602.01960, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:45:y:1977:i:6:p:1481-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.