Collective Choice Correspondences as Admissible Outcomes of Social Bargaining Processes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 44 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Jean-Marie Blin & Mark A. Satterthwaite, 1975. "An Impossibility Theorem for Deterministic Organizations," Discussion Papers 129, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna, 2010.
"Club networks with multiple memberships and noncooperative stability,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 12-20, September.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2009. "Club Networks with Multiple Memberships and Noncooperative Stability," Caepr Working Papers 2009-005, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Inarra, E. & Larrea, C. & Saracho, A., 2010. "Deriving Nash equilibria as the supercore for a relational system," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 141-147, March.
- Michael Suk-Young Chwe, 1993. "Farsighted Coalitional Stability," Working Papers _001, University of Chicago, Department of Economics.
- Iñarra García, María Elena & Kuipers, Jerome & Olaizola Ortega, María Norma, 2001. "Absorbing Sets in Coalitional Systems," BILTOKI 2002-01, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Weibin Han & Adrian Deemen & D. Ary A. Samsura, 2016. "A note on extended stable sets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(2), pages 265-275, August.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna, 2009. "Strategic basins of attraction, the path dominance core, and network formation games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 462-487, May.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2006. "Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Path Dominance Core, and Network Formation Games," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0614, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Frank Page & Myrna Wooders, 2007. "Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Path Dominance Core, and Network Formation Games," Caepr Working Papers 2007-020, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Péter Biró & Elena Inarra & Elena Molis, 2014. "A new solution for the roommate problem: The Q-stable matchings," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1422, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Biró, Péter & Iñarra García, María Elena & Molis Bañales, Elena, 2014. "A new solution for the roommate problem: The Q-stable matchings," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2014-81, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Peter Biro & Elena Iñarra & Elena Molis, 2014. "A new solution for the roommate problem. The Q-stable matchings," ThE Papers 14/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Ehlers, Lars & Sprumont, Yves, 2008. "Weakened WARP and top-cycle choice rules," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 87-94, January.
- Vincent Martinet & Pedro Gajardo & Michel De Lara & Héctor Ramírez Cabrera, 2011. "Bargaining with intertemporal maximin payoffs," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-7, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Biró, Péter & Iñarra, Elena & Molis, Elena, 2016. "A new solution concept for the roommate problem: Q-stable matchings," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 74-82.
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma, 2003. "An Approach to the stability of international environmental agreements: the absorbing sets solution," IKERLANAK 2003-10, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:44:y:1976:i:2:p:233-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed