Estimation of Models with Jointly Dependent Qualitative Variables: A Simultaneous Logit Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G.S. Maddala & Forrest D. Nelson, 1974. "Analysis of Qualitative Variables," NBER Working Papers 0070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fairchild, Richard & Guney, Yilmaz & Thanatawee, Yordying, 2014. "Corporate dividend policy in Thailand: Theory and evidence," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 129-151.
- Alberto Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2010. "Firm-Level Determinants Of Political Influence," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 233-256, November.
- Ke, Mei-Chu & Liang Liao, Tung & Hsu, Hong-Ming, 2007. "Some new evidence on bond initial public offerings in the Taiwan Stock Exchange: An industrial perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(2), pages 357-373.
- Veeman, Michele M. & Hu, Wuyang & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2006. "Consumers' Preferences for GM Food and Voluntary Information Acquisition: A Simultaneous Choice Analysis," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25786, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brouwer, F. & Nijkamp, P., 1981. "Categorical spatial data analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0022, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Carrasco, Raquel, 2001.
"Binary Choice with Binary Endogenous Regressors in Panel Data: Estimating the Effect of Fertility on Female Labor Participation,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 385-394, October.
- Carrasco, R., 1998. "Binary Choice with Binary Endogenous Regressors in Panel Data: Estimating the Effect of Fertility on Female Labour Participation," Papers 9805, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Raquel Carrasco, 1999. "Binary Choice with Binary Endogenous Regressors in Panel Data: Estimating the Effect of Fertility on Female Labour Participation," Working Papers 1999.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ye, Xin & Pendyala, Ram M. & Gottardi, Giovanni, 2007. "An exploration of the relationship between mode choice and complexity of trip chaining patterns," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 96-113, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1764-:d:113694 is not listed on IDEAS
- , 2008. "The Joint Choice Of An Individual'S Occupation And Destination," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 893-919.
- Brouwer, F., 1982. "Log-linear analyses with metric and non-metric data : an application to spatial data," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Xu, Liping, 2009. "Does the type of ownership control matter? Evidence from China's listed companies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 171-181, January.
- Lesaffre, Emmanuel & Molenberghs, Geert & Scheys, Ilse, 1997. "Prediction and classification when the diagnostic classes are related," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 67-90, July.
- Jörg Rieskamp & Jerome R. Busemeyer & Barbara A. Mellers, 2006. "Extending the Bounds of Rationality: Evidence and Theories of Preferential Choice," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(3), pages 631-661, September.
- Joe Darden, 2005. "Black occupational achievement in the toronto census metropolitan area: Does race matter?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 31-54, December.
- Meinel, Nina, 2007. "Untersuchung asymptotischer Eigenschaften von Schätzern diskreter bivariater Copula Modelle mit Kovariablen," Discussion Papers 82/2007, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Statistics and Econometrics.
- Cao, Xinyu & Mokhtarian, Patricia & Handy, Susan, 2008. "Examining The Impacts of Residential Self-Selection on Travel Behavior: Methodologies and Empirical Findings," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt08x1k476, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Chunlai, Chen & Findlay, Christopher, 2001. "Patterns of Domestic Grain Flows and Regional Comparative Advantage in Grain Production in China," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 171999, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wuyang Hu & Wiktor L. Adamowicz & Michele M. Veeman, 2009. "Consumers' Preferences for GM Food and Voluntary Information Access: A Simultaneous Choice Analysis," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(2), pages 241-267, June.
- Wang, H. Holly & Rosenman, Robert, 2007. "Perceived need and actual demand for health insurance among rural Chinese residents," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 373-388.
- Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1981. "Soft econometrics as a tool for regional discrepancy analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0019, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- W. Asenso-Okyere & Janet Dzator & Isaac Osel-akoto, 1996. "The behaviour towards malaria care—a multinomial logit approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 167-186, January.
- Helen Koo & Barbara Janowitz, 1983. "Interrelationships between fertility and marital dissolution: Results of a simultaneous logit model," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 20(2), pages 129-145, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:43:y:1975:i:4:p:745-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.