A Note on the Underestimation and Overestimation of the Leontief Inverse
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Conceição, Pedro H.Z. da & Crocomo, Francisco C., 1996.
"Estruturas de produção, consumo, e distribuição de renda na economia brasileira: 1975 e 1980 comparados
[Production, consumption and income distribution structures in Brazilian economy: 1975 and 19," MPRA Paper 54749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bródy, András, 2005.
"Az input-output módszer hibatűrése
[The error tolerance of the input-output system]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 723-735.
- ten Raa, Thijs & Steel, Mark F. J., 1994.
"Revised stochastic analysis of an input-output model,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 361-371, June.
- Raa, Thijs ten & Steel, Mark F.J., 1992. "Revised stochastic analysis of an input-output model," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2836, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Sonis, Michael & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Martins, Eduardo B., 1995. "Linkages, key sectors and structural change: some new perspectives," MPRA Paper 54754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Percoco, 2004. "A Statistical Model for the Identification of Key Sectors in I-O Models," ERSA conference papers ersa04p90, European Regional Science Association.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M., 1995.
"Um modelo computável de equilíbrio geral para planejamento e análise de políticas agrícolas (PAPA) na economia brasileira
[A computable general equilibrium model for planning and analysis of agricu," MPRA Paper 42349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gurgul, Henryk, 2007. "Stochastic input-output modeling," MPRA Paper 68573, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Thijs Ten Raa & JosÃ© Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2005. "Output and Employment Input-Output Multipliers on the basis of Use and Make Matrices," ERSA conference papers ersa05p282, European Regional Science Association.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2015. "Uncertainty treatment in input-output analysis," Working Papers 2015-004, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Sonis, Michael & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 1995. "The Asian economy: trade structure interpreted by feedback loop analysis," MPRA Paper 54756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parikh, Jyoti & Panda, Manoj & Ganesh-Kumar, A. & Singh, Vinay, 2009. "CO2 emissions structure of Indian economy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1024-1031.
- Aroche-Reyes, Fidel & García Muñiz, Ana Salomé, 2012. "Modelling economic structures from a Qualitative Input-Output Perspective: Greece in 2005 and 2010," MPRA Paper 44415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Martins, Eduardo B., 1994.
"Índices de ligações e setores chave na economia brasileira: 1959-1980
[Linkages and key-sectors in the Brazilian economy: 1959-180]," MPRA Paper 54759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Percoco & Geoffrey Hewings & Lanfranco Senn, 2006. "Structural change decomposition through a global sensitivity analysis of input-output models," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 115-131.
- Rueda-Cantuche, José M. & Amores, Antonio F., 2010. "Consistent and unbiased carbon dioxide emission multipliers: Performance of Danish emission reductions via external trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 988-998, March.
- Manfred Lenzen, 2001. "A Generalized Input-Output Multiplier Calculus for Australia," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 65-92.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:71:y:2017:i:4:a:4843 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henryk Gurgul, 2007. "Stochastic input-output modeling," Managerial Economics, AGH University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 2, pages 57-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:43:y:1975:i:3:p:493-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.