Some Estimation Methods for a Random Coefficient Model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Ward, Ronald W. & Tilley, Daniel S., 1980.
"Time Varying Parameters With Random Components: The Orange Juice Industry,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Ward, Ronald W. & Tilley, Daniel S., 1980. "Time Varying Parameters with Random Components: The Orange Juice Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 5-13, December.
- Buchinsky, Moshe, 1995. "Quantile regression, Box-Cox transformation model, and the U.S. wage structure, 1963-1987," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 109-154, January.
- Michael Fung, 2004. "Technological Opportunity and Productivity of R&D Activities," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 167-181, March.
- Georges Bresson & Cheng Hsiao & Alain Pirotte, 2011. "Assessing the contribution of R&D to total factor productivity—a Bayesian approach to account for heterogeneity and heteroskedasticity," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(4), pages 435-452, December.
- Bresson G. & Hsiao C. & Pirotte A., 2007. "Assessing the Contribution of R&D to Total Factor Productivity – a Bayesian Approach to Account for Heterogeneity And Heteroscedasticity," Working Papers ERMES 0708, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Horváth, Lajos & Trapani, Lorenzo, 2016. "Statistical inference in a random coefficient panel model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 54-75.
- Junankar, P.N. & Madsen, J.B., 1996. "Unemployment in the OECD: models and mysteries," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9648, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Madsen, Jakob B., 2004. "Unemployment in the OECD: Models and Mysteries," IZA Discussion Papers 1168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cho, Guedae & Sheldon, Ian M. & McCorriston, Steve, 2000. "Exchange Rate Misalignment And Agricultural Trade," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21824, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hsiao, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2004. "‘Random Coefficient Panel Data Models’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IEPR Working Papers 04.2, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Obwana, M.B. & Kalirajan, K.P. & Shand, R.T., 1997. "On Measuring Farmer-Specific and Input-Specific Allocative Efficiency," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198063, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Adrian C. Darnell, 1994. "A Dictionary Of Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 118, July.
- Alain Trognon, 2003. "L'économétrie des panels en perspective," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 113(6), pages 727-748.
- Erik Biørn, 2014. "Estimating SUR system with random coefficients: the unbalanced panel data case," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 451-468, September.
- Biørn, Erik, 2012. "Estimating SUR Systems with Random Coefficients: The Unbalanced Panel Data Case," Memorandum 22/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Erik Biørn & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Terje Skjerpen, 2002. "Heterogeneity in Returns to Scale: A Random Coefficient Analysis with Unbalanced Panel Data," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 39-57, July.
- Erik Biørn & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Terje Skjerpen, 2000. "Heterogeneity in Returns to Scale: A Random Coefficient Analysis with Unbalanced Panel Data," Discussion Papers 292, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kwan, Simon H., 1996. "Firm-specific information and the correlation between individual stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Biorn,E., 1999. "Random coefficients in regression equation systems : the case with unbalanced panel data," Memorandum 27/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:43:y:1975:i:2:p:305-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed