Some Estimation Methods for a Random Coefficient Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ward, Ronald W. & Tilley, Daniel S., 1980.
"Time Varying Parameters With Random Components: The Orange Juice Industry,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Ward, Ronald W. & Tilley, Daniel S., 1980. "Time Varying Parameters with Random Components: The Orange Juice Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 5-13, December.
- Buchinsky, Moshe, 1995. "Quantile regression, Box-Cox transformation model, and the U.S. wage structure, 1963-1987," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 109-154, January.
- Michael Fung, 2004. "Technological Opportunity and Productivity of R&D Activities," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 167-181, March.
- Georges Bresson & Cheng Hsiao & Alain Pirotte, 2011.
"Assessing the contribution of R&D to total factor productivity—a Bayesian approach to account for heterogeneity and heteroskedasticity,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(4), pages 435-452, December.
- Bresson G. & Hsiao C. & Pirotte A., 2007. "Assessing the Contribution of R&D to Total Factor Productivity – a Bayesian Approach to Account for Heterogeneity And Heteroscedasticity," Working Papers ERMES 0708, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Horváth, Lajos & Trapani, Lorenzo, 2016. "Statistical inference in a random coefficient panel model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 54-75.
- Junankar, P.N. & Madsen, J.B., 1996. "Unemployment in the OECD: models and mysteries," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9648, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Cho, Guedae & Sheldon, Ian M. & McCorriston, Steve, 2000. "Exchange Rate Misalignment And Agricultural Trade," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21824, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Timothy Neal, 2018. "Multidimensional Parameter Heterogeneity in Panel Data Models," Discussion Papers 2016-15A, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004.
"Random Coefficient Panel Data Models,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IEPR Working Papers 04.2, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hsiao, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2004. "‘Random Coefficient Panel Data Models’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Obwana, M.B. & Kalirajan, K.P. & Shand, R.T., 1997. "On Measuring Farmer-Specific and Input-Specific Allocative Efficiency," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198063, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:187-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adrian C. Darnell, 1994. "A Dictionary Of Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 118.
- Alain Trognon, 2003. "L'économétrie des panels en perspective," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 113(6), pages 727-748.
- Erik Biørn, 2014.
"Estimating SUR system with random coefficients: the unbalanced panel data case,"
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 451-468, September.
- Biørn, Erik, 2012. "Estimating SUR Systems with Random Coefficients: The Unbalanced Panel Data Case," Memorandum 22/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Erik Biørn & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Terje Skjerpen, 2002.
"Heterogeneity in Returns to Scale: A Random Coefficient Analysis with Unbalanced Panel Data,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 39-57, July.
- Erik Biørn & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Terje Skjerpen, 2000. "Heterogeneity in Returns to Scale: A Random Coefficient Analysis with Unbalanced Panel Data," Discussion Papers 292, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kwan, Simon H., 1996. "Firm-specific information and the correlation between individual stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Biorn,E., 1999. "Random coefficients in regression equation systems : the case with unbalanced panel data," Memorandum 27/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:43:y:1975:i:2:p:305-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.