Education and the Decision to Migrate: An Econometric Analysis of Migration in Venezuela
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodore Papaelias, 2013. "A Theory on the Urban Rural Migration," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(4), pages 17-30.
- Lanzona, Leonardo A., 1998. "Migration, self-selection and earnings in Philippine rural communities," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 27-50, June.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Mohamed Arouri & Cuong Viet Nguyen, 2017. "Is Internal Migration A Way to Cope With Climate Change? Evidence From Egypt," Working Papers 1099, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 2017.
- Rick Audas & Peter Dolton, 1998. "The effect of local labour market conditions on the decision to migrate among UK graduates," ERSA conference papers ersa98p245, European Regional Science Association.
- Petri Böckerman & Mika Haapanen, 2013. "The effect of polytechnic reform on migration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 593-617, April.
- Xianqing Ji & Scott Rozelle & Jikun Huang & Linxiu Zhang & Tonglong Zhang, 2016. "Are China's Farms Growing?," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 24(1), pages 41-62, January.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0773-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Böckerman, Petri & Haapanen, Mika, 2010.
"The effect of education on migration: Evidence from school reform,"
27629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petri BÃ¶ckerman & Mika Haapanen, 2011. "The effect of education on migration: evidence from school reform," ERSA conference papers ersa10p994, European Regional Science Association.
- McCormick, Barry & Wahba, Jackline, 2000. "Did public wage premiums fuel agglomeration in LDCs?," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0020, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Laura Hering & Rodrigo Paillacar, 2016.
"Does Access to Foreign Markets Shape Internal Migration? Evidence from Brazil,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(1), pages 78-103.
- Laura Hering & Rodrigo Paillacar, 2014. "Does Access to Foreign Markets shape Internal Migration? Evidence from Brazil," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-084/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caliendo, Marco & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hennecke, Juliane & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2015.
"Job Search, Locus of Control, and Internal Migration,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9600, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Juliane Hennecke & Arne Uhlendorff, 2016. "Job Search, Locus of Control, and Internal Migration," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 818, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- McCormick, Barry & Wahba, Jackline, 2000. "Did public wage premiums fuel agglomeration in LDCs?," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 20, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Libman, Alexander & Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten & Yadav, Gaurav, 2013.
"Are human rights and economic well-being substitutes? The evidence from migration patterns across the Indian states,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 139-164.
- Libman, Alexander & Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten & Yadav, Gaurav, 2011. "Are human rights and economic well-being substitutes? Evidence from migration patterns across the Indian states," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 163, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R., 1987. "Labor Markets in Low Income Countries: Distortions, Mobility and Migration," Bulletins 7506, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- repec:taf:specan:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:8-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCormick, Barry & Wahba, Jackline, 2003. "Did public wage premiums fuel agglomeration in LDCs?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 349-379, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:42:y:1974:i:2:p:377-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.