Minimax Regret Significance Points for a Preliminary Test in Regression Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Denis Sargan, 2001. "Model Building And Data Mining," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 159-170.
- Raghu Suryanarayanan, 2006. "A Model of Anticipated Regret and Endogenous Beliefs," CSEF Working Papers 161, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Dec 2008.
- Andreas Savvides, 1992. "Unanticipated exchange rate variability and the growth of international trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(3), pages 446-463, September.
- Paul Chiou & Chien-Pai Han, 1996. "Estimation of error variance in one-way random model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 41-51, December.
- Chiou, Paul & Miao, Weiwen, 2005. "Shrinkage estimation for the difference between exponential guarantee time parameters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 489-507, March.
- Reif, Jiri & Vlcek, Karel, 2002. "Optimal pre-test estimators in regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 91-102, September.
- Danilov, D.L. & Magnus, J.R., 2002. "Estimation of the Mean of a Univariate Normal Distribution When the Variance is not Known," Discussion Paper 2002-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:41:y:1973:i:6:p:1093-1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.