Optimal Choices under Uncertainty: The Case of Two-Argument Utility Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013.
"Economic consequences of Nth-degree risk increases and Nth-degree risk attitudes,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 199-224, October.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013. "Economic Consequences of Nth-Degree Risk Increases and Nth-Degree Risk Attitudes," Post-Print halshs-00927270, HAL.
- Lakdawalla, Darius & Malani, Anup & Reif, Julian, 2017. "The insurance value of medical innovation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 94-102.
- Picone, Gabriel & Uribe, Martin & Mark Wilson, R., 1998. "The effect of uncertainty on the demand for medical care, health capital and wealth," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 171-185, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12392 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Quiggin, 2001. "Production under Uncertainty and Choice under Uncertainty in the Emergence of Generalized Expected Utility Theory," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 125-144, December.
- Kreider, Brent, 1998.
"Workers' Applications to Social Insurance Programs When Earnings and Eligibility Are Uncertain,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(4), pages 848-877, October.
- Kreider, Brent, 1998. "Workers' Applications to Social Insurance Programs when Earnings and Eligibility Are Uncertain," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5189, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- O'Donnell, Owen, 1995. "Labour supply and saving decisions with uncertainty over sickness," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 491-504, October.
- Broll, Udo & Mallick, Rajiv & Wong, Kit Pong, 2001. "International trade and hedging in economies in transition," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 149-159, June.
- Thomas Aronsson & Sören Blomquist, 2003. "On Environmental Taxation under Uncertain Environmental Damage," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(2), pages 183-196, February.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 1998. "The Overspending and Flypaper Effects of Fiscal Illusion: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-26, July.
- Liljas, Bengt, 1998. "The demand for health with uncertainty and insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 153-170, April.
- Dominique Henriet & Patrick Pintus & Alain Trannoy, 2014. "Is the Flat Tax Optimal under Income Risk?," AMSE Working Papers 1420, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 30 May 2014.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11094 is not listed on IDEAS
- John C. Quiggin, 1991.
"Contradictory Predictions On Supply Response Under Stabilization: A Reconciliation,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(3), pages 285-294, December.
- Quiggin, John C., 1991. "Contradictory Predictions On Supply Response Under Stabilization: A Reconciliation," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(03), December.
- Éric Langlais, 1995. "Aversion au risque et prudence : le cas d'un risque de taux d'intérêt," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(4), pages 1099-1119.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2008. "Squatting, eviction and development," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Béatrice Rey & Harris Schlesinger, 2007.
"A Good Sign for Multivariate Risk Taking,"
INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 117-124, January.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Béatrice Rey & Harris Schlesinger, 2006. "A Good Sign for Multivariate Risk Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 1796, CESifo Group Munich.
- L. Eeckhoudt & H. Schlesinger & Béatrice Rey, 2007. "A good sign for multivariate risk taking," Post-Print hal-00283446, HAL.
- EECKHOUDT, louis & REY, Béatrice & SCHLESINGER, Harris, 2007. "A good sign for multivariate risk taking," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1900, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jianli Wang & Pu Gong, 2013. "Labor supply with stochastic wage rate and non-labor income uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 41-55, May.
- Menezes, Carmen F. & Henry Wang, X. & Bigelow, John P., 2005. "Duality and consumption decisions under income and price risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 387-405, April.
- Robledo, Julio R., 1999. "Strategic risk taking when there is a public good to be provided privately," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 403-414, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:98:y:1988:i:391:p:429-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.