Patents, Priority and Imitation or, the Economics of Races and Waiting Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- By Kenneth L. Judd & Karl Schmedders & Şevin Yeltekin, 2012.
"Optimal Rules For Patent Races,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(1), pages 23-52, February.
- Kenneth Judd & Karl Schmedders & Sevin Yeltekin, "undated". "Optimal Rules for Patent Races," GSIA Working Papers 2006-E37, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Kenneth Judd & Karl Schmedders, 2002. "Optimal Rules for Patent Races," Discussion Papers 1343, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2012.
"Are R&D Subsidies Provided Optimally? Evidence from a Simulated Agency-Firm Stochastic Dynamic Game,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 15(1), pages 1-7.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2010. "Are R&D subsidies provided optimally? Evidence from a simulated agency-firm stochastic dynamic game," CERIS Working Paper 201011, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Wittwer, Milena, 2017. "Centralizing Disconnected Markets? An Irrelevance Result," MPRA Paper 76534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanjeev Dewan & Haim Mendelson, 1998. "Information Technology and Time-Based Competition in Financial Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(5), pages 595-609, May.
- Danny Quah, 1999. "The Weightless Economy in Economic Development," CEP Discussion Papers dp0417, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Clarysse, B. & Debackere, K. & Rappa, M. A., 1996. "Modeling the persistence of organizations in an emerging field: the case of hepatitis C," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 671-687, August.
- Baumol, William J., 1996.
"Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C., 2000. "Second-mover advantages in the strategic adoption of new technology under uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 315-338, February.
- Diwan, Ishac & Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Patents, appropriate technology, and North-South trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 27-47, February.
- Ishac Diwan & Dani Rodrik, 1989. "Patents, Appropriate Technology, and North-South Trade," NBER Working Papers 2974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diwan, Ishac & Rodrik, Dani, 1989. "Patents, appropriate technology, and North-South trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 251, The World Bank.
- Sinclair Davidson & Jason Potts, 2016. "The Social Costs of Innovation Policy," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 282-293, October.
- Samuli Leppälä, 2016. "Antitrust exemptions for joint R&D improve patents," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 29-52, January.
- Silvana Krasteva, 2014. "Imperfect Patent Protection and Innovation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 682-708, December.
- Castañeda Sabido, alejandro, 1994. "R&D Investment in strategic settings: A survey of patent races," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 9(1), pages 61-118.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2010.
"Spillovers, Disclosure Lags, and Incentives to Innovate: Do Oligopolies Over-Invest in R&D?,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 118(1), pages 47-76.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2007. "Spillovers, disclosure lags, and incentives to innovate. Do oligopolies over-invest in R&D?," Working Papers 0706, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2007. "Spillovers, disclosure lags, and incentives to innovate. Do oligopolies over-invest in R&D?," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0744, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Sharon M. Oster, 2002.
"Tools or Toys? The Impact of High Technology on Scholarly Productivity,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(4), pages 539-555, October.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Sharon M. Oster, 1998. "Tools or Toys? The Impact of High Technology on Scholarly Productivity," NBER Working Papers 6761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Chiara Franzoni & Aldo Geuna, 2011. "The Contributions of Economics to a Science of Science Policy," Chapters,in: Science and Innovation Policy for the New Knowledge Economy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Quah, Danny, 1999. "The weightless economy in economic development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2291, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:spr:scient:v:89:y:2011:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0471-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steinmueller, W. Edward, 2010. "Economics of Technology Policy," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:98:y:1988:i:389:p:66-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.