Measuring Travel Time Values with a Discrete Choice Model: A Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert B. Archibald, 1977. "On the Theory of Industrial Price Measurement Output Price Indexes," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 6, number 1, pages 57-72 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Burgess, David F., 1974. "Production theory and the derived demand for imports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-117, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blayac, Thierry & Causse, Anne, 2001. "Value of travel time: a theoretical legitimization of some nonlinear representative utility in discrete choice models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 391-400, May.
- Luca Zamparini & Aura Reggiani, 2007. "Meta-Analysis and the Value of Travel Time Savings: A Transatlantic Perspective in Passenger Transport," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 377-396, December.
- Francisco Javier Amador & Rosa Marina González & Juan de Dios Ortúzar, 2004. "Preference heterogeneity and willingness to pay for travel time," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2004-12, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Tseng, Yin-Yen & Verhoef, Erik T., 2008.
"Value of time by time of day: A stated-preference study,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 42(7-8), pages 607-618, August.
- Yin-yen Tseng & Erik Verhoef, 2007. "Value of Time by Time of Day: A Stated-Preference Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-061/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 08 Nov 2007.
- repec:eee:transb:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:153-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Rosales-Salas, Jorge, 2017. "Beyond transport time: A review of time use modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 209-230.
- Larson, Douglas M. & Lew, Daniel K., 2005. "Measuring the utility of ancillary travel: revealed preferences in recreation site demand and trips taken," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 237-255.
- Ozbay, Kaan & Yanmaz-Tuzel, Ozlem, 2008. "Valuation of travel time and departure time choice in the presence of time-of-day pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 577-590, May.
- Denis Bolduc & Lynda Khalaf & ClÃ©ment YÃ©lou, 2005. "Identification Robust Confidence Sets Methods for Inference on Parameter Ratios and their Application to Estimating Value-of-Time," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 48, Society for Computational Economics.
- Wang, Donggen & Li, Jiukun, 2009. "A model of household time allocation taking into consideration of hiring domestic helpers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 204-216, February.
- Lei Zhang & David Levinson, 2006. "Determinants of Route Choice and the Value of Traveler Information," Working Papers 200808, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Pawlak, Jacek & Polak, John W. & Sivakumar, Aruna, 2015. "Towards a microeconomic framework for modelling the joint choice of activity–travel behaviour and ICT use," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 92-112.
- Sergio Jara-Díaz, 2003. "On the goods-activities technical relations in the time allocation theory," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 245-260, August.
- Benjamin Kickhöfer & Dominik Grether & Kai Nagel, 2011. "Income-contingent user preferences in policy evaluation: application and discussion based on multi-agent transport simulations," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 849-870, November.
- Richard Batley, 2015. "The Hensher equation: derivation, interpretation and implications for practical implementation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 257-275, March.
- Francisco Javier Amador Morera & Rosa Marina González Marrero, 2005. "Value of Travel Time Savings for University Students and Preference Heterogeneity," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 174(3), pages 25-41, September.
- Bolduc, Denis & Khalaf, Lynda & Yélou, Clément, 2010. "Identification robust confidence set methods for inference on parameter ratios with application to discrete choice models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 317-327, August.
- David A. Hensher, 2011. "Valuation of Travel Time Savings," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hess, Stephane & Bierlaire, Michel & Polak, John W., 2005. "Estimation of value of travel-time savings using mixed logit models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 221-236.
- Anders Karlström & Mårten Palme & Ingemar Svensson, 2011. "Assessing the welfare change from a pension reform," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(6), pages 634-657, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:97:y:1987:i:386:p:493-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.