Measurement of Travel Time Values and Opportunity Cost from a Discrete-Choice Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blayac, Thierry & Causse, Anne, 2001. "Value of travel time: a theoretical legitimization of some nonlinear representative utility in discrete choice models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 391-400, May.
- Luca Zamparini & Aura Reggiani, 2007. "Meta-Analysis and the Value of Travel Time Savings: A Transatlantic Perspective in Passenger Transport," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 377-396, December.
- Tseng, Jauling, 1996. "Farmer-borrowers' selection of short- and intermediate-term loan contracts: traditional lenders versus nontraditional lenders," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000012129, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Björklund, Gunilla & Mortazavi , Reza, 2013. "Influences of infrastructure and attitudes to health on value of travel time savings in bicycle journeys," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:35, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Dellaert, B.G.C. & Kahn, B., 1998. "How Tolerable is Delay? Consumers' Evaluations of Internet Web Sites After Waiting," Discussion Paper 1998-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Isacsson, Gunnar, 2007. "The trade off between time and money: Is there a difference between real and hypothetical choices?," Working Papers 2007:3, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Larson, Douglas M. & Lew, Daniel K., 2005. "Measuring the utility of ancillary travel: revealed preferences in recreation site demand and trips taken," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 237-255.
- Scott, Anthony, 2002. "Identifying and analysing dominant preferences in discrete choice experiments: An application in health care," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 383-398, June.
- Young-Sook Eom & Douglas Larson, 2006. "Valuing housework time from willingness to spend time and money for environmental quality improvements," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 205-227, September.
- McKercher, Bob & Wong, Celia & Lau, Gigi, 2006. "How tourists consume a destination," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 647-652, May.
- Scott, Anthony, 2001. "Eliciting GPs' preferences for pecuniary and non-pecuniary job characteristics," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 329-347, May.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:844-851 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:envpol:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10018-017-0181-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Donggen & Li, Jiukun, 2009. "A model of household time allocation taking into consideration of hiring domestic helpers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 204-216, February.
- Jan-Erik Swärdh & Staffan Algers, 2016. "Willingness to accept commuting time within the household: stated preference evidence," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 219-241, March.
- María José Caride & Eduardo L. Giménez, 2003. "Leisure and Travel Choice," Working Papers 0403, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Abdulbaki Bilgic & Wojciech Florkowski, 2009. "The impact of license regulation on the number of recreation trips: is it worth considering?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 45-69, February.
- Arne R. Hole & Felix R. FitzRoy, 2003. "Commuting in small towns in rural areas: the case of St Andrews," Urban/Regional 0312001, EconWPA, revised 12 Apr 2004.
- David A. Hensher, 2011. "Valuation of Travel Time Savings," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:95:y:1985:i:378:p:438-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.