Information for Regulating: The Case of Taxis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Hai & Wong, S. C. & Wong, K. I., 2002. "Demand-supply equilibrium of taxi services in a network under competition and regulation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 799-819, November.
- Li, Baicheng & Szeto, W.Y., 2019. "Taxi service area design: Formulation and analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 308-333.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C., 1996. "Essays in competition with product differentiation and bargaining in markets," Other publications TiSEM 263eec47-d932-4065-8be2-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cairns, Robert D. & Liston-Heyes, Catherine, 1996. "Competition and regulation in the taxi industry," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Wang, Xiaolei & He, Fang & Yang, Hai & Oliver Gao, H., 2016. "Pricing strategies for a taxi-hailing platform," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 212-231.
- Wong, K.I. & Wong, S.C. & Yang, Hai & Wu, J.H., 2008. "Modeling urban taxi services with multiple user classes and vehicle modes," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 985-1007, December.
- Pueboobpaphan, Suthatip & Indra-Payoong, Nakorn & Opasanon, Sathaporn, 2019. "Experimental analysis of variable surcharge policy of taxi service auction," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 134-148.
- Qian, Xinwu & Ukkusuri, Satish V., 2017. "Taxi market equilibrium with third-party hailing service," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 43-63.
- Yang, Hai & Leung, Cowina W.Y. & Wong, S.C. & Bell, Michael G.H., 2010. "Equilibria of bilateral taxi-customer searching and meeting on networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(8-9), pages 1067-1083, September.
- Flath, David, 2006. "Taxicab regulation in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 288-304, June.
- Cetin, Tamer & Deakin, Elizabeth, 2019. "Regulation of taxis and the rise of ridesharing," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 149-158.
- Benedikt Koehler, 2005. "Licence Values In Taxi Markets," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 52-54, June.
- Gallo, Mariano, 2018. "Improving equity of urban transit systems with the adoption of origin-destination based taxi fares," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 38-55.
- Çetin, Tamer & Yasin Eryigit, Kadir, 2011. "Estimating the effects of entry regulation in the Istanbul taxicab market," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 476-484, July.
- Chen, Xiqun (Michael) & Zheng, Hongyu & Ke, Jintao & Yang, Hai, 2020. "Dynamic optimization strategies for on-demand ride services platform: Surge pricing, commission rate, and incentives," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 23-45.
- Çetin, Tamer & Yasin Eryigit, Kadir, 2013. "The economic effects of government regulation: Evidence from the New York taxicab market," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 169-177.
- Bouckaert, Jan, 2002. "Bargaining in markets with simultaneous and sequential suppliers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 319-334, July.
- Yang, Hai & Yang, Teng, 2011. "Equilibrium properties of taxi markets with search frictions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 696-713, May.
- Ting Wang & Yong Zhang & Meiye Li & Lei Liu, 2019. "How Do Passengers with Different Using Frequencies Choose between Traditional Taxi Service and Online Car-Hailing Service? A Case Study of Nanjing, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-18, November.
- Schaller, Bruce, 2007. "Entry controls in taxi regulation: Implications of US and Canadian experience for taxi regulation and deregulation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 490-506, November.
- Xiaofei Ye & Min Li & Zhongzhen Yang & Xingchen Yan & Jun Chen, 2020. "A Dynamic Adjustment Model of Cruising Taxicab Fleet Size Combined the Operating and Flied Survey Data," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-18, April.
- Daniel Murta, 2014. "The Silence at the Stands: Agony in the Portuguese Market for Taxis," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 39, pages 36-47, June.
- Adrian T. Moore & Ted Balaker, 2006. "Do Economists Reach a Conclusion on Taxi Deregulation?," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(1), pages 109-132, January.
- Yang, Hai & Wong, S. C., 1998. "A network model of urban taxi services," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 235-246, May.
- Gwilliam, Ken, 2008. "A review of issues in transit economics," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 4-22, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:93:y:1983:i:371:p:594-615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.