Surprises in the Consumption Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iacoviello, Matteo, 2004.
"Consumption, house prices, and collateral constraints: a structural econometric analysis,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 304-320, December.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2004. "Consumption, House Prices and Collateral Constraints: a Structural Econometric Analysis," 2004 Meeting Papers 201, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2004. "Consumption, House Prices and Collateral Constraints: a Structural Econometric Analysis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 589, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Sep 2004.
- Iacoviello, Matteo, 2004. "Consumption, House Prices and Collateral Constraints: A Structural Econometric Analysis," 2004 Meeting Papers 207b, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Attanasio, O.P. & Weber, G., 1989.
"Consumption, Productivity Growth And The Interest Rate,"
8925, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Attanasio, O.P. & Weber, G., 1989. "Consumption, Productivity Growth and the Interest Rate," Discussion Paper 1989-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Valeria De Bonis & Christian Thimann, 1999. "Expansionary Effects of Fiscal Consolidation: The Role of Expectations and Interest Rates In the Case of Denmark," Public Finance Review, , vol. 27(6), pages 624-647, November.
- Browning, Martin, 2005. "A working paper from April 1985: Which demand elasticities do we know and which do we need to know for policy analysis?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 293-320, December.
- Francesco Busato & Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano, 2008.
"Consumption and income smoothing,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(17), pages 2191-2207.
- Francesco Busato & Bruno Chiarini, 2002. "Consumption And Income Smoothing," Working Papers 2_2002, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Francesco Busato & Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano, 2006. "Consumption and Income Smoothing," Discussion Papers 13_2006, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Daria Pignalosa, 2018. "The Role Of The Utility Function In The Estimation Of Preference Parameters," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0235, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- John Baffore-Bonnie & Mohammed Khayum, 1997.
"Economic Development, Life-Cycle Consumption and Planning Hirizon,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 17-37.
- Baffoe-Bonnie, J. & Khayum, M., 1995. "Economic Development, Life Cycle Consumption, and Planning Horizons," Papers 4-95-1-ces, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, "undated".
"The Permanent Income Hypothesis Revisited: Reconciling Evidence from Aggregate Data with the Representative Consumer Behaviour,"
ICMM Discussion Papers
48, Department of Economics University of Strathclyde.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, 1997. "The Permanent Income Hypothesis Revisited. Reconciling Evidence from Aggregate Data with the Representative Consumer Behaviour," Working Papers 9708, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- de Brouwer,Gordon, 1999. "Financial Integration in East Asia," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521651486, December.
- Campbell, John Y, 1987.
"Does Saving Anticipate Declining Labor Income? An Alternative Test of the Permanent Income Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(6), pages 1249-1273, November.
- John Y. Campbell, 1986. "Does Saving Anticipate Declining Labor Income? An Alternative Test of the Permanent Income Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 1805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarantis, Nicholas & Stewart, Chris, 2003. "Liquidity constraints, precautionary saving and aggregate consumption: an international comparison," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1151-1173, December.
- David F. Hendry, 2013.
"Econometric Modelling: The ‘Consumption Function’ In Retrospect,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(5), pages 495-522, November.
- Hendry, David F, 1983. "Econometric Modelling: The "Consumption Function" in Retrospect," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 30(3), pages 193-220, November.
- Karim Abadir, 1999.
"An introduction to hypergeometric functions for economists,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 287-330.
- Abadir, Karim, 1995. "An Introduction to Hypergeometric Functions for Economists," Discussion Papers 9510, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Hansen, Hermann-Josef, 1996. "Der Einfluß der Zinsen auf den privaten Verbrauch in Deutschland," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,03, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, 1999. "The Permanent Income Hypothesis Revisited," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 105, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Tony Wirjanto, 1997. "Aggregate consumption behaviour with time-nonseparable preferences and liquidity constraints," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 107-114.
- Gordon de Brouwer, 1996. "Consumption and Liquidity Constraints in Australia and East Asia: Does Financial Integration Matter?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9602, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:7:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-018-0106-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erdinc Telatar & Funda Telatar & Sadiye Turkmen, 2000. "Frisch Demand Functions and Intertemporal Behaviour in Consumption: The Turkish Case," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 235-246.
- Palm, F.C. & Winder, C.C.A., 1986. "The stochastic life cycle consumption model : theoretical results and empirical evidence," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ryan Banerjee & Nicoletta Batini, 2003. "UK Consumers’ Habits," Discussion Papers 13, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1985. "Tests for Liquidity Constraints: A Critical Survey," NBER Working Papers 1720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:93:y:1983:i:369a:p:34-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.