Conflicts in National Economic Objectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2013.
"European economic governance: the Berlin–Washington Consensus,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 479-496.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2012. "European economic governance the Berlin-Washington consensus," Working Papers hal-00973083, HAL.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2012. "European economic governance the Berlin-Washington consensus," Sciences Po publications 2012-20, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2012. "European economic governance: the Berlin-Washington consensus," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3kup1vc9k2c8h4u2h is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca De Benedictis, 1998. "Note su specializzazione, innovazione, crescita e bilancia dei pagamenti," Working Papers 03-1998, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Sep 2015.
- John E. King, 2010. "Kaldor and the Kaldorians," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cole, Sam, 1975. "Modèles de simulation et de prévision sur une grande échelle," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 51(2), pages 229-239, avril.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2004.
"The Brussels-Frankfurt-Washington Consensus. Old and New Tradeoffs in Economics,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2004-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "The Brussels-Frankfurt-Washington Consensus. Old and New Tradeoffs in Economics," Working Papers hal-01065485, HAL.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "The Brussels-Frankfurt-Washington Consensus. Old and New Tradeoffs in Economics," Sciences Po publications 2004-02, Sciences Po.
- Florencia Médici, 2011. "A Cointegration Analysis on the Principle of Effective Demand in Argentina (1980-2007)," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(61-62), pages 103-137, January -.
- Boggio, Luciano, 1996. "Growth and international competitiveness in a 'Kaldorian' perspective," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 299-320, September.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6761 is not listed on IDEAS
- ViniÌ cius de Azevedo Couto Firme & JoaniÌ lio Rodolpho Teixeira, 2014. "Index of Macroeconomic Performance for a Subset of Countries: A Kaldorian Analysis from the Magic Square Approach Focusing on Brazilian Economy in the Period 1997-2012," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(5), pages 527-542, October.
- John Edward King, 2016. "Nicholas Kaldor after thirty years," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(277), pages 107-277.
- Sergio Cesaratto & Franklin Serrano & Antonella Stirati, 2003. "Technical Change, Effective Demand and Employment," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 33-52.
- Olfa Alouini, 2009. "Country size, economic performance and the political economy of the euro zone : an empirical study of the size divide," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:81:y:1971:i:321:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.