Financial Integration and Consumption Smoothing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paula Garda & Volker Ziemann, 2014. "Economic Policies and Microeconomic Stability: A Literature Review and Some Empirics," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1115, OECD Publishing.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Michael Donadelli & Alessia Varani, 2014.
"International Capital Markets Structure, Preferences and Puzzles: The US-China Case,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1362, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Michael Donadelli & Alessia Varani, 2014. "International Capital Markets Structure, Preferences and Puzzles: The US-China Case," CESifo Working Paper Series 4669, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chiara Binelli & Orazio Attanasio, 2010.
"Mexico in the 1990s: the Main Cross-Sectional Facts,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(1), pages 238-264, January.
- Orazio Attanasio & Chiara Binelli, 2009. "Code and data files for "Mexico in the 1990s: the Main Cross-Sectional Facts"," Computer Codes 09-201, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Tomas Havranek & Anna Sokolova, 2016.
"Do Consumers Really Follow a Rule of Thumb? Three Thousand Estimates from 130 Studies Say "Probably Not","
2016/08, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Tomas Havranek & Anna Sokolova, 2016. "Do Consumers Really Follow a Rule of Thumb? Three Thousand Estimates from 130 Studies Say “Probably Not”," Working Papers IES 2016/15, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2016.
- Tomas Havranek & Anna Sokolova, 2016. "Do Consumers Really Follow a Rule of Thumb? Three Thousand Estimates from 130 Studies Say "Probably Not"," HSE Working papers WP BRP 137/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Billio, M. & Donadelli, M. & Paradiso, A. & Riedel, M., 2017. "Which market integration measure?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 150-174.
- Monica Billio & Michael Donadelli & Antonio Paradiso & Max Riedel, 2015. "Measuring Financial Integration: Lessons from the Correlation," Working Papers 2015:23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Federica Teppa, 2014. "Consumption behaviour and financial crisis in the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 453, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hryshko, Dmytro, 2014. "Correlated income shocks and excess smoothness of consumption," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 41-62.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2010.
"Does Consumption Inequality Track Income Inequality in Italy?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(1), pages 133-153, January.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2009. "Does Consumption Inequality Track Income Inequality in Italy?," CSEF Working Papers 229, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Christian Friedrich, 2015. "Does Financial Integration Increase Welfare? Evidence from International Household-Level Data," Staff Working Papers 15-4, Bank of Canada.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Donadelli, Michael & Varani, Alessia, 2015. "International capital markets structure, preferences and puzzles: A “US–China World”," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 85-99.
- Donadelli, Michael & Paradiso, Antonio, 2014. "Does financial integration affect real exchange rate volatility and cross-country equity market returns correlation?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 206-220.
- Sung-Jin Kang & Robert Rudolf, 2016. "Rising Or Falling Inequality In Korea? Population Aging And Generational Trends," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(05), pages 1-26, December.
- Philip R. Lane, 2008. "EMU and Financial Integration," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp272, IIIS.
- Almas Heshmati & Robert Rudolf, 2014.
"Income versus Consumption Inequality in Korea: Evaluating Stochastic Dominance Rankings by Various Household Attributes,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 413-436, December.
- Heshmati, Almas & Rudolf, Robert, 2013. "Income vs. Consumption Inequality in South Korea: Evaluating Stochastic Dominance Rankings by Various Household Attributes," IZA Discussion Papers 7731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asdrubali, Pierfederico & Tedeschi, Simone & Ventura, Luigi, 2015. "Household Risksharing Channels," MPRA Paper 65906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillermo Larrain & Mariel Siravegna & Guillermo Yañez, 2009. "Intégration aux marchés financiers internationaux et lissage de la consommation : observations récentes en Amérique latine," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 95(2), pages 87-108.
More about this item
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:121:y:2011:i:553:p:678-706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.