Financial System Architecture and the Co-evolution of Banks and Capital Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Bianco & Dieter Gramlich & Mikhail V. Oet & Stephen J. Ong, 2012. "Financial stress index: a lens for supervising the financial system," Working Paper 1237, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Dennis Essers & Hans J. Blommestein & Danny Cassimon & Perla Ibarlucea Flores, 2016.
"Local Currency Bond Market Development in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Stock-Taking Exercise and Analysis of Key Drivers,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(5), pages 1167-1194, May.
- Essers, Dennis & Blommestein, Hans & Cassimon, Danny & Ibarlucea Flores, Perla, 2014. "Local currency bond market development in Sub-Saharan Africa: a stock-taking exercise and analysis of key drivers," IOB Working Papers 2014.08, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Essers, Dennis & Blommestein, Hans & Cassimon, Danny & Ibarlucea Flores, Perla, 2015. "Local currency bond market development in Sub-Saharan Africa: A stock-taking exercise and analysis of key drivers," MPRA Paper 65320, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Fang, WenShwo & Miller, Stephen M., 2014.
"Does financial development volatility affect industrial growth volatility?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 307-320.
- Ho-Chuan Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "Does Financial Development Volatility Affect Industrial Growth Volatility?," Working papers 2012-45, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ho-Chuan (River) Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2013. "Does Financial Development Volatility Affect Industrial Growth Volatility?," Working Papers 1302, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Adeline Saillard & Thomas Url, 2011. "Venture Capital in Bank- and Market-based Economies," WIFO Working Papers 389, WIFO.
- Thakor, Anjan V., 2016. "Corporate culture in banking," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 5-16.
- Mattana, Elena & Panetti, Ettore, 2014. "Bank liquidity, stock market participation, and economic growth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 292-306.
- Liu, Guanchun & Zhang, Chengsi, 2016. "The dynamic linkage between insurance activities and banking credit: Some new evidence from global countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 40-53.
- Hryckiewicz, Aneta & Kozłowski, Łukasz, 2017. "Banking business models and the nature of financial crisis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-24.
- Mikhail V. Oet & John M. Dooley & Amanda C. Janosko & Dieter Gramlich & Stephen J. Ong, 2015. "Supervising System Stress in Multiple Markets," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-25, September.
- Ben Jedidia, Khoutem & Boujelbène, Thouraya & Helali, Kamel, 2014. "Financial development and economic growth: New evidence from Tunisia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 883-898.
- Hryckiewicz, Aneta & Kozlowski, Lukasz, 2014. "Banking business models and the nature of financial crises," MPRA Paper 64072, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Mar 2015.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Chien-Chiang Lee & Godwin Olasehinde-Williams, 2018. "The Synergistic Effect of Insurance and Banking Sector Activities on Economic Growth in Africa," Working Papers 201818, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Adeline Saillard & Thomas Url, 2011. "Venture capital in bank - and market - based economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00593962, HAL.
- Adeline Saillard & Thomas Url, 2011. "Venture capital in bank - and market - based economies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Peia, Oana & Roszbach, Kasper, 2015. "Finance and growth: Time series evidence on causality," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 105-118.
- Ivanov, Ivan T. & Santos, Joao A. C. & Vo, Thu, 2014. "Tying loan interest rates to borrowers' CDS spreads," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-70, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:120:y:2010:i:547:p:1021-1055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.