A Three-Regime Model of Speculative Behaviour: Modelling the Evolution of the S&P 500 Composite Index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:81-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angelos Dassios & Luting Li, 2018. "An Economic Bubble Model and Its First Passage Time," Papers 1803.08160, arXiv.org.
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Hommes, Cars H. & Manzan, Sebastiano, 2007.
"Behavioral heterogeneity in stock prices,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1938-1970, June.
- Boswijk, H.P. & Hommes C.H. & Manzan, S., 2005. "Behavioral Heterogeneity in Stock Prices," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Peter Boswijk & Cars H. Hommes & Sebastiano Manzan, 2005. "Behavioral Heterogeneity in Stock Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-052/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Panopoulou, Ekaterini & Pantelidis, Theologos, 2015.
"Speculative behaviour and oil price predictability,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 128-136.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou & Theologos Pantelidis, 2014. "Speculative behaviour and oil price predictability," Discussion Paper Series 2014_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2014.
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Simone Pfuderer, 2014. "The financialization of food commodity markets," Chapters,in: Handbook on Food, chapter 6, pages 122-148 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nathan S. Balke & Mark E. Wohar, 2009. "Market fundamentals versus rational bubbles in stock prices: a Bayesian perspective," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 35-75.
- Anderson, Keith & Brooks, Chris & Katsaris, Apostolos, 2010.
"Speculative bubbles in the S&P 500: Was the tech bubble confined to the tech sector?,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 345-361, June.
- Chris Brooks & Apostolos Katsaris, 2006. "Speculative Bubbles in the S&P 500: Was the Tech Bubble Confined to the Tech Sector?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2006-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Al-Anaswah, Nael & Wilfling, Bernd, 2011.
"Identification of speculative bubbles using state-space models with Markov-switching,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1073-1086, May.
- Nael Al-Anaswah & Bernd Wilfling, 2009. "Identification of speculative bubbles using state-space models with Markov-switching," CQE Working Papers 0309, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Hommes, C.H. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2008.
"Complex evolutionary systems in behavioral finance,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
08-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Cars Hommes & Florian Wagener, 2008. "Complex Evolutionary Systems in Behavioral Finance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-054/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:acb:camaaa:2011-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baur, Dirk G. & Glover, Kristoffer J., 2015. "Speculative trading in the gold market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 63-71.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:388-408 is not listed on IDEAS
- Areal, Francisco JosÃ© & Balcombe, Kevin & Rapsomanikis, George, 2016.
"Testing for bubbles in agriculture commodity markets,"
Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales,
Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(1).
- Areal, Francisco J & Balcombe, Kelvin & Rapsomanikis, George, 2013. "Testing for bubbles in agriculture commodity markets," MPRA Paper 48015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shi, Shuping & Arora, Vipin, 2012. "An application of models of speculative behaviour to oil prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 469-472.
- Steenkamp, Daan, 2018.
"Explosiveness in G11 currencies,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 388-408.
- Daan Steenkamp, 2017. "Explosiveness in G11 currencies," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2017/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Riza Demirer & Guilherme Demos & Rangan Gupta & Didier Sornette, 2017. "On the Predictability of Stock Market Bubbles: Evidence from LPPLS ConfidenceTM Multi-scale Indicators," Working Papers 201752, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:115:y:2005:i:505:p:767-797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.