Abuse of Market Power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Kleineberg & Thomas Wein, 2015. "Relevance and Detection Problems of Margin Squeeze – The Case of German Gasoline Prices," Working Paper Series in Economics 355, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Kaplow, Louis & Shapiro, Carl, 2007.
Handbook of Law and Economics,
- Louis Kaplow & Carl Shapiro, 2007. "Antitrust," NBER Working Papers 12867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplow, Louis & Shapiro, Carl, 2007. "Antitrust," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt9pt7p9bm, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- John Vickers, 2010.
"Competition Policy and Property Rights,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(544), pages 375-392, May.
- Christoph Kleineberg & Thomas Wein, 2017. "Verdrängungspreise an Tankstellen?," Working Paper Series in Economics 375, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Simshauser, Paul, 2018.
"Price discrimination and the modes of failure in deregulated retail electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 54-70.
- Simshauser, P, 2018. "Price discrimination and the modes of failure in deregulated retail electricity markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1849, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:903-:d:137316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Armstrong, 2005. "Recent Developments in the Economics of Price Discrimination," Industrial Organization 0511004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Vatiero, 2015. "Dominant market position and ordoliberalism," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 62(4), pages 291-306, December.
- Zhiyong Liu & Yue Qiao, 2012. "Abuse of Market Dominance Under China’s 2007 Anti-monopoly Law: A Preliminary Assessment," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 41(1), pages 77-107, August.
- Liliane Karlinger & Massimo Motta, 2007.
"Exclusionary Pricing and Rebates When Scale Matters,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2007/30, European University Institute.
- Karlinger, Liliane & Motta, Massimo, 2007. "Exclusionary Pricing and Rebates When Scale Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 6258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Iozzi & Roberta Sestini & Edilio Valentini, 2006.
"Pricing Discretion and Price Regulation in Competitive Industries,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 151-165, March.
- Alberto Iozzi & Roberta Sestini & Edilio Valentini, 2005. "Pricing Discretion and Price Regulation in Competitive Industries," CEIS Research Paper 69, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Arndt Christiansen and Wolfgang Kerber & Wolfgang Kerber, 2006. "Competition Policy with Optimally Differentiated Rules Instead of "Per se Rules vs. Rule of Reason"," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200606, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:44:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10657-014-9459-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ganslandt, Mattias, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Policy," Working Paper Series 726, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Wang, Xiuqing & Weldegebriel, Habtu T. & Rayner, Anthony J., 2006.
"Price Transmission, Market Power and Returns to Scale,"
46004, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Wang, Xiuqing & Weldegebriel, Habtu T. & Rayner, Anthony J., 2006. "Price Transmission, Market Power and Returns to Scale," Working Papers 46004, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Balmer, Roberto E., 2014. "Competition and market strategies in the Swiss fixed telephony market," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106837, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Simshauser, Paul & Whish-Wilson, Patrick, 2017. "Price discrimination in Australia's retail electricity markets: An analysis of Victoria & Southeast Queensland," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 92-103.
- John Vickers, 2007. "Some Economics of Abuse of Dominance," Economics Series Working Papers 376, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Colombo, 2010. "Discriminatory Prices, Predation and Signal-Jamming in a Horizontal Differentiation Model," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 87-104, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:115:y:2005:i:504:p:f244-f261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.