Unemployment dynamics in Britain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomes, Pedro, 2009. "Labour market flows: facts from the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 367, Bank of England.
- Gomes, Pedro, 2012.
"Labour market flows: Facts from the United Kingdom,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 165-175.
- Gomes, Pedro Maia, 2010. "Labour Market Flows: Facts from the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 5327, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carl Singleton, 2016. "Long-term unemployment and the Great Recession: Evidence from UK stocks and flows," ESE Discussion Papers 273, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Michal Franta, 2008. "Time Aggregation Bias in Discrete Time Models of Aggregate Duration Data," Working Papers 2008/10, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Michael W. L. Elsby & Jennifer C. Smith & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2011.
"The role of worker flows in the dynamics and distribution of UK unemployment,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 338-363.
- Michael W. L. Elsby & Jennifer C. Smith & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2011. "The Role of Worker Flows in the Dynamics and Distribution of UK Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp1058, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Elsby, Michael & Smith, Jennifer C. & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2011. "The Role of Worker Flows in the Dynamics and Distribution of UK Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elsby, Michael W.L. & Smith, Jennifer C. & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2011. "The role of worker flows in the dynamics and distribution of UK unemployment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 962, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Richard D. Barwell & Mark E. Schweitzer, 2005. "The incidence of nominal and real wage rigidities in Great Britain: 1978–1998," Working Paper 0508, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Simonetta Longhi, 2011. "On-The-Job Search: Amount, Regional, And Cyclical Variation. Evidence From Great Britain," ERSA conference papers ersa10p294, European Regional Science Association.
- Dinga, Marián & Münich, Daniel, 2010. "The impact of territorially concentrated FDI on local labor markets: Evidence from the Czech Republic," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 354-367, April.
- Lin, Ching-Yang & Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2012.
"Gross worker flows and unemployment dynamics in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 44-61.
- Ching-Yang Lin & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2010. "Gross Worker Flows and Unemployment Dynamics in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2010_07, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & John C. Robertson, 2006. "Asymmetric labor force participation decisions over the business cycle: evidence from U.S. microdata," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Chew Lian Chua & Robert Dixon & G. C. Lim, 2007. "What Drives Worker Flows?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n34, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Robert Dixon & John Freebairn & Guay Lim, 2007.
"Time-varying equilibrium rates of unemployment: an analysis with Australian data,"
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE),
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 10(4), pages 205-225, December.
- Robert Dixon & John Freebairn & G. C. Lim, 2006. "Time-Varying Equilibrium Rates of Unemployment: An Analysis with Australian Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Robert Dixon, 2007. "Common Cycles in Labour Market Separation Rates for Australian States," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 991, The University of Melbourne.
- Gabor Pinter, 2015. "House Prices and Job Losses," Discussion Papers 1507, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Marian Dinga, 2008. "The Impact of Territorially Concentraced FDI on Local Labor Markets: Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp348, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:115:y:2005:i:503:p:423-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.