The Demand for Food Products: An Analysis of Interpurchase Times and Purchased Quantities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- C, Boizot & Jean-Marc Robin & Michael Visser, 1997. "The Demand for Food Products : An Analysis of Interpurchase Times and Purchased Quantities," Working Papers 97-48, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Christine Boizot & Jean-Marc Robin & Michael Visser, 2001. "The Demand for Food Products: An Analysis of Interpurchase Times and Purchased Quantities," Post-Print hal-00357760, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igal Hendel & Aviv Nevo, 2006.
"Sales and consumer inventory,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 543-561, September.
- Hendel, Igal & Nevo, Aviv, 2001. "Sales and Consumer Inventory," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt0p18h2d8, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Igal Hendel & Aviv Nevo, 2002. "Sales and Consumer Inventory," NBER Working Papers 9048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iga Hendel and Aviv Nevo., 2001. "Sales and Consumer Inventory," Economics Working Papers E01-307, University of California at Berkeley.
- Iga Hendel & Aviv Nevo, 2002. "Sales and Consumer Inventory," Microeconomics 0201001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hendel, Igal & Nevo, Aviv, 2001. "Sales and Consumer Inventory," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt11x3d68b, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Victor Aguirregabiria & Aviv Nevo & Aviv Nevo, 2010.
"Recent Developments in Empirical IO: Dynamic Demand and Dynamic Games,"
tecipa-419, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Nevo, Aviv, 2010. "Recent developments in empirical IO: dynamic demand and dynamic games," MPRA Paper 27814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Igal Hendel & Aviv Nevo, 2013.
"Intertemporal Price Discrimination in Storable Goods Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(7), pages 2722-2751, December.
- Igal Hendel & Aviv Nevo, 2011. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination in Storable Goods Markets," NBER Working Papers 16988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thierry Magnac & Pierre Dubois, 2016. "Consumer Demand with Unobserved Stockpiling and Intertemporal Price Discrimination," 2016 Meeting Papers 451, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tiago Pires, 2016. "Costly search and consideration sets in storable goods markets," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 157-193, September.
- Pozzi, Andrea, 2013.
"E-commerce as a stockpiling technology: Implications for consumer savings,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 677-689.
- Andrea Pozzi, 2013. "E-commerce as a Stockpiling Technology - Implications for Consumer Savings," EIEF Working Papers Series 1308, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- Février, Philippe & Wilner, Lionel, 2016. "Do consumers correctly expect price reductions? Testing dynamic behavior," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 25-40.
- Rachel Griffith & Ephraim Leibtag & Andrew Leicester & Aviv Nevo, 2009. "Consumer Shopping Behavior: How Much Do Consumers Save?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 99-120, Spring.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diansheng Dong & Harry Kaiser, 2008. "Studying household purchasing and nonpurchasing behaviour for a frequently consumed commodity: two models," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(15), pages 1941-1951.
- Jose-Antonio Espin-Sanchez & Javier Donna, 2014. "The Illiquidity of Water Markets," 2014 Meeting Papers 1247, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rachel Griffith & Ephraim Leibtag & Andrew Leicester & Aviv Nevo, 2008. "Timing and Quantity of Consumer Purchases and the Consumer Price Index," NBER Working Papers 14433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dong, Diansheng & Stewart, Hayden & McLaughlin, Patrick W., 2017. "A New Approach for Modeling Household Food Demand with Panel Data: The Case of Cold Cereals," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258195, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Igal Hendel & Aviv Nevo, 2006.
"Measuring the Implications of Sales and Consumer Inventory Behavior,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1637-1673, November.
- Igal Hendel & Aviv Nevo, 2005. "Measuring the Implications of Sales and Consumer Inventory Behavior," NBER Working Papers 11307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:oup:ajagec:v:99:y:2017:i:5:p:1172-1187. is not listed on IDEAS
- Dong, Diansheng & Stewart, Hayden, 2008. "Household Food Purchase Patterns: The Case of Vegetables," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6428, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:111:y:2001:i:470:p:391-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.