Sports Rights and the Broadcast Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger G. Noll, 2007. "Broadcasting And Team Sports," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(3), pages 400-421, July.
- Author One David Harbord & Author Two Marco Ottaviani, 2002. "Anticompetitive Contracts in the U.K. Pay-TV Market," Industrial Organization 0203002, EconWPA.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00971782 is not listed on IDEAS
- Palomino, Frederic & Sakovics, Jozsef, 2004.
"Inter-league competition for talent vs. competitive balance,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 783-797, June.
- Frederic Palomino & Jozsef Sakovics, 2003. "Inter-league competition for talent vs. competitive balance," ESE Discussion Papers 96, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Helmut Dietl & Tariq Hasan, 2007. "Pay-Tv Versus Free-Tv: A Model Of Sports Broadcasting Rights Sales," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(3), pages 405-428, Summer.
- David Forrest & Robert Simmons & Babatunde Buraimo, 2005. "Outcome Uncertainty And The Couch Potato Audience," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(4), pages 641-661, September.
- Falconieri, S. & Palomino, F.A. & Sakovics, J., 2002.
"Collective vs Individual Sale of TV Rights in League Sports,"
2002-106, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sonia Falconieri & Frederic Palomino & Jozsef Sakovics, 2002. "Collective vs. Individual Sale of TV Rights in League Sports," ESE Discussion Papers 85, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Scott Tainsky & Monika Stodolska, 2010. "Population Migration and Team Loyalty in Professional Sports," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 91(3), pages 801-815.
- Øystein Foros & Hans Kind & Lars Sørgard, 2009. "Domestic Regulation and International Trade," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Pelnar, Gregory, 2007. "Antitrust Analysis of Sports Leagues," MPRA Paper 5382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudkin, Simon & Sharma, Abhijit, 2017. "The Impact of Football Attendance on Tourist Expenditures for the United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 81427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Author One David Harbord & Author Two Marco Ottaviani, 2002. "Contracts and Competition in the Pay-TV Market," Industrial Organization 0203005, EconWPA.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2014. "Building Blocks for a Disequilibrium Model of a European Team Sports League," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00971782, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:111:y:2001:i:469:p:f4-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.