The Future of Personnel Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:manchs:v:85:y:2017:i:3:p:295-319 is not listed on IDEAS
- von Davier, Zazie & Bahrs, Enno, 2007. "LEISTUNGSORIENTIERTE ENTLOHNUNG IN DER LANDWIRTSCHAFT ERGEBNISSE EINER EMPIRISCHEN ANALYSE (German)," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7603, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Christian Zehnder & Holger Herz & Jean-Philippe Bonardi, 2016.
"A Productive Clash of Cultures: Injecting Economics into Leadership Research,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6175, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zehnder, Christian & Herz, Holger & Bonardi, Jean-Philippe, 2016. "A productive clash of cultures : injecting economics into leadership research," FSES Working Papers 478, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Anthony Dobbins & Tony Dundon & Niall Culliname & Eugene Hickland & Jimmy Donaghey, 2015. "Weak regulation, game theory and ineffectiveness of the EU Information & Consultation Directive in liberal economies," Working Papers 15010, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Bayer, Christian & Burhop, Carsten, 2009.
"Corporate governance and incentive contracts: Historical evidence from a legal reform,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 464-481, October.
- Christian Bayer & Carsten Burhop, 2008. "Corporate Governance and Incentive Contracts: Historical Evidence from a Legal Reform," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Nick Adnett & Stephen Hardy, 2007. "The peculiar case of age discrimination: Americanising the European social model?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 29-41, February.
- Macpherson, David A. & Prasad, Kislaya & Salmon, Timothy C., 2014. "Deferred compensation vs. efficiency wages: An experimental test of effort provision and self-selection," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 90-107.
- Anat Bracha & Chaim Fershtman, 2013.
"Competitive Incentives: Working Harder or Working Smarter?,"
INFORMS, vol. 59(4), pages 771-781, April.
- Anat Bracha & Chaim Fershtman, 2012. "Competitive incentives: working harder or working smarter?," Working Papers 12-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Paul Hek & Daniel Vuuren, 2011. "Are older workers overpaid? A literature review," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(4), pages 436-460, August.
- Edward P. Lazear & Paul Oyer, 2012. "Personnel Economics," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Booth, Alison L. & Francesconi, Marco, 2000. "Collectivism versus individualism: performance-related pay and union coverage for non-standard workers in Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-35, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lazear, Edward, 2003. "Output-Based Pay: Incentives, Retention or Sorting?," IZA Discussion Papers 761, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward P. Lazear, 1995. "Personnel Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121883, January.
- John G. Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2014.
"Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: New Analyses of Worker Well-Being, volume 38, pages 105-162
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Sessions, John G. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2008. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," IZA Discussion Papers 3307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sessions, John G. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2009. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," Department of Economics Working Papers 17071, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- John G. Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2009. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 4-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Rothschild Kurt W., 2001. "A Note on “Economic Imperialism”," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(4), pages 440-447, August.
- Bryce Stephens, 2005. "Wage Dispersion, Compensation Policy and the Role of Firms," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2005-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ourania Karakosta & Nikos Tsakiris, 2009. "Indirect Tax Reforms and Public Goods under Imperfect Competition," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 5-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Bruce A. Rayton, 2010. "Labour Economics and Human Resource Management," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:110:y:2000:i:467:p:f611-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.