Policy Implications of New Data on Income Mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shi, Xuehua & Nuetah, J. Alexander & Xin, Xian, 2010.
"Household income mobility in rural China: 1989-2006,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1090-1096, September.
- Xuehua Shi & Alexander Nuetah & Xian Xin, 2009. "Household Income Mobility in Rural China:1989-2006," Working Papers 0901, China Agricultural University, College of Economics and Management.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Andreas Stierwald & Jongsay Yong, 2009.
"Is Firm Productivity Related to Size and Age? The Case of Large Australian Firms,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 167-195, June.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong & Andreas Stierwald, 2006. "Is Firm Productivity Related to Size and Age? The Case of Large Australian Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Carlos Gradín & Olga Cantó, 2009. "Why are child poverty rates so persistently high in Spain?," Working Papers 123, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ayala, Luis & Sastre, Mercedes, 2002. "What determines income mobility differences across the European Union?," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-27, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Oliver Pamp & Philipp Mohl, 2008. "Income Inequality and Redistributional Spending: An Empirical Investigation of Competing Theories," LIS Working papers 491, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2009. "Spaghetti unravelled: a model-based description of differences in income-age trajectories," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-30, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Alesina, Alberto & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2005.
"Preferences for redistribution in the land of opportunities,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 897-931, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, "undated". "Preferences for Redistribution in the Land of Opportunities," Working Papers 178, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, 2001. "Preferences for Redistribution in the Land of Opportunities," NBER Working Papers 8267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, 2001. "Preferences for Redistribution in the Land of Opportunities," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1936, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Alesina, Alberto F & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2002. "Preferences for Redistribution in the Land of Opportunities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- La Ferrara, Eliana & Alesina, Alberto, 2005. "Preferences for Redistribution in the Land of Opportunities," Scholarly Articles 4552533, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Philippe Agulnik, 1998. "The proposed state second pension," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(4), pages 409-421, November.
- Ambra Poggi, 2007.
"Does persistence of social exclusion exist in Spain?,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(1), pages 53-72, April.
- Ambra Poggi, 2003. "Does persistence of social exclusion exist in Spain?," Working Papers wpdea0308, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- José Arranz & Olga Cantó, 2012. "Measuring the effect of spell recurrence on poverty dynamics—evidence from Spain," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(2), pages 191-217, June.
- Olga Cantó & Carlos Gradín & Coral Del Río, 2012.
"Pobreza Crónica, Transitoria Y Recurrente En España,"
Revista de Economia Aplicada,
Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 20(1), pages 69-94, Spring.
- Olga Cantó & Carlos Gradín & Coral del Río, 2010. "Pobreza crónica, transitoria y recurrente en España," Working Papers 1003, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Luis Ayala & Mercedes Sastre, 2008. "The structure of income mobility: empirical evidence from five UE countries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 451-473, November.
- Tania Burchardt, 2004. "One man's rags are another man's riches: Identifying adaptive preferences using panel data," CASE Papers 086, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Le Grand, Julian & Richardson, Liz, 2002. "Outsider and insider expertise: the response of residents of deprived neighbourhoods to an academic definition of social exclusion," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4647, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luis Ayala & Mercedes Sastre, 2002. "La medición de la movilidad de ingresos: enfoques e indicadores," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 162(3), pages 101-131, September.
- Luis Ayala & Mercedes Sastre, 2004.
"Europe vs. the United States: is there a trade-off between mobility and inequality?,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 13(1-2), pages 4-4, March-Jun.
- Ayala, L. & Sastre, M., 2002. "Europe vs. The United States: Is There a Trade-Off Between Mobility and Inequality?," European Economy Group Working Papers 19, European Economy Group.
- Sastre, Mercedes & Ayala, Luis, 2002. "Europe vs. the United States: is there a trade-off between mobility and inequality?," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Des O'Dea, 2000. "The Changes in New Zealand's Income Distribution," Treasury Working Paper Series 00/13, New Zealand Treasury.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext345 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burchardt, Tania, 2004. "One man's rags are another man's riches: identifying adaptive preferences using panel data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6304, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philippe Van Kerm, 2002. "Une perspective longitudinale sur la pauvreté en Belgique," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 23-36.
- Can Liu & Sen Wang & Hao Liu & Wenqing Zhu, 2012. "The Impact of China’s Priority Forest Programs on Rural Households Income Mobility," Working Papers PIERI 2012-10, PEP-PIERI.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:109:y:1999:i:453:p:f91-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.