Myopia and Addictive Behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knut R. Wangen, 2004. "Some Fundamental Problems in Becker, Grossman and Murphy's Implementation of Rational Addiction Theory," Discussion Papers 375, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Hammar, Henrik & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2001. "Smokers' Decisions To Quit Smoking," Working Papers in Economics 59, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Nathalie Etchart, 2002.
"Adequate Moods for non-eu Decision Making in a Sequential Framework,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Nathalie Etchart-Vincent, 2002. "Adequate Moods for non-EU Decision Making in a Sequential Framework," Post-Print halshs-00004830, HAL.
- Nathalie Etchart(-Vincent), 2005. "Adequate Moods for Non-EU Decision Making in a Sequential Framework," CIRED Working Papers halshs-00004832, HAL.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Ahmed Jaber & Dean R. Lillard, 2013. "The Inter-generational and Social Transmission of Cultural Traits: Theory and Evidence from Smoking Behavior," NBER Working Papers 19304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adel Bosch and Steven F. Koch, 2014.
"Using a Natural Experiment to Examine Tobacco Tax Regressivity,"
434, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Adel Bosch & Steven F. Koch, 2014. "Using a Natural Experiment to Examine Tobacco Tax Regressivity," Working Papers 201424, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ida, Takanori & Goto, Rei, 2009. "Interdependency among addictive behaviours and time/risk preferences: Discrete choice model analysis of smoking, drinking, and gambling," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 608-621, August.
- Jones, Andrew M., 1999. "Adjustment costs, withdrawal effects, and cigarette addiction," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 125-137, January.
- Löfgren, Åsa, 2003. "The Effect of Addiction on Environmental Taxation in a First and Second-best world," Working Papers in Economics 91, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Trenton Smith & Young H. Lee, 2006. "Why are Americans Addicted to Baseball? An Empirical Analysis of Fandom in Korea and the U.S," Working Papers 2006-05, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Marschall, Paul, 2001. "Lernen und Lebensstilwandel in Transformationsökonomien," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 07/2001, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Smith, Trenton G. & Tasnadi, Attila, 2007.
"A theory of natural addiction,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 316-344, May.
- Smith, Trenton G. & Tasnadi, Attila, 2005. "A Theory of Natural Addiction," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19195, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Trenton G. Smith & Attila Tasnádi, 2005. "A Theory of Natural Addiction," Microeconomics 0503006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Caulkins & Gustav Feichtinger & Richard Hartl & Peter Kort & Andreas Novak & Andrea Seidl, 2013. "Multiple equilibria and indifference-threshold points in a rational addiction model," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(3), pages 507-522, September.
- Wilson, Nick & Thomson, George, 2005. "Tobacco taxation and public health: ethical problems, policy responses," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 649-659, August.
- Liu, Yaqin & Ferreira, Susana & Colson, Gregory & Wetzstein, Michael, 2013. "Obesity and Counseling," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149947, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Young H. Lee & Trenton G. Smith, 2008. "Why Are Americans Addicted To Baseball? An Empirical Analysis Of Fandom In Korea And The United States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(1), pages 32-48, January.
- Nathalie Etchart(-Vincent), 2005. "Adequate Moods for Non-EU Decision Making in a Sequential Framework," Working Papers halshs-00004832, HAL.
- Alamar Benjamin & Glantz Stanton A., 2006. "Modeling Addictive Consumption as an Infectious Disease," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:108:y:1998:i:446:p:75-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.