Public Capital and Long-Run Costs in U.K. Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Sugata & Wendner, Ronald, 2014.
"Positional Preferences, Endogenous Growth, and Optimal Income- and Consumption Taxation,"
60337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sugata Ghosh & Ronald Wendner, 2014. "Positional Preferences, Endogenous Growth, and Optimal Income- and Consumption Taxation," Graz Economics Papers 2014-09, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Tamai, Toshiki, 2016. "Public investment, the rate of return, and optimal fiscal policy in a stochastically growing economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-17.
- Marina Azzimonti-Renzo & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Jorge Soares, 2003. "Optimal public investment with and without government commitment," Working Paper 03-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Santanu Chatterjee, 2004. "Tied Versus Untied Foreign Aid: Consequences for a Growing Economy," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 8, Society for Computational Economics.
- Palakiyèm Kpemoua, 2016. "Analyse de l'impact des infrastructures de transport sur la croissance économique du Togo," Working Papers hal-01389698, HAL.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui Manuel Pereira, 2017. "Infrastructure Investment, Labor Productivity, and International Competitiveness: The Case of Portugal," GEE Papers 0071, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jun 2017.
- Spiros Bougheas & Panicos Demetriades & Edgar Morgenroth, 2003.
"International aspects of public infrastructure investment,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 884-910, November.
- P. Demetriades, 1998. "International Aspects of Public Infrastructure Investment," CIBS Research Papers in International Business 8-98, London South Bank University CIBS.
- Spiros Bougheas & Panicos O. Demetriades & Edgar L. W. Morgenroth, 2001. "International Aspects of Public Infrastructure Investment," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti, 2010. "The productive effect of transport infrastructures: does road transport liberalization matter?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 27-48, August.
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Gerard H. Kuper,, 1996. "The dual approach to the public capital hypothesis: the case of The Netherlands," Working Papers 26, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Pasqualino Montanaro, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Infrastructures: A Literature Review and Empirical Analysis on the Case of Italy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim, 2010.
"Balanced Budget Government Spending in a Small Open Regional Economy,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2010-68, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Peter McGregor & Patrizio Lecca & Kim Swales, 2012. "Balanced Budget Government Spending in a Small Open Regional Economy," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1009, European Regional Science Association.
- Patrizio Lecca & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales, 2010. "Balanced Budget Government Spending in a Small Open Regional Economy," Working Papers 1020, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Antonis Rovolis & Nigel Spence, 1998. "Duality theory and cost function analysis in a regional context: the impact of public infrastructure capital in the Greek Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa98p465, European Regional Science Association.
- Jiang, Xiushan & He, Xiang & Zhang, Lei & Qin, Huanhuan & Shao, Fengru, 2017. "Multimodal transportation infrastructure investment and regional economic development: A structural equation modeling empirical analysis in China from 1986 to 2011," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 43-52.
- Moisa Altar & Judita Samuel, 2008. "Fiscal Policy, Public Capital and Economic Growth," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 5, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui Manuel Pereira, 2017. "Infrastructure Investment in Portugal and the Traded/Non-Traded Industry Mix," GEE Papers 0078, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2017.
- van Tuijl, M.A. & de Groof, R.J. & Kolnaar, A.H.J.J., 1997. "Fiscal policy and public capital in interdependent economies," Other publications TiSEM 73665e5e-5bf5-4d07-b647-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2016.
"Crowding-in and crowding-out effects of public investments in the Portuguese economy,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 488-506, July.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2014. "Crowding-in and Crowding-out Effects of Public Investments in the Portuguese Economy," GEMF Working Papers 2014-24, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Philip Arestis & Panicos Demetriades & Bassam Fattouh, 2003.
"Financial Policies and the Aggregate Productivity of the Capital Stock: Evidence from Developed and Developing Economies,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 217-242, Spring.
- Philip Arestis & Panicos Demetriades & Bassam Fattouh, 2002. "Financial Policies and the Aggregate Productivity of the Capital Stock: Evidence from Developed and Developing Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_362, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bruno Jullien & Frederic Rychen & Antoine Soubeyran, 2000. "Local Public Investment and Competition for a Firm," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1400, Econometric Society.
- Mehmet Aldonat Beyzatlar & Müge Karacal & Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2012. "The Granger-Causality between Transportation and GDP: A Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 1203, Izmir University of Economics.
- World Bank, 2001. "Brazil - Public Expenditures for Poverty Alleviation in Northeast Brazil : Promoting Growth and Improving Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15510, The World Bank.
- FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & Morgenroth, Edgar & Smyth, Diarmaid, 1999. "National Investment Priorities For The Period 2000-2006," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS33.
- Moisa Altar & Judita Samuel, 2008. "The Influence of Fiscal Policy on Economic Growth," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 7, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Riadh Harizi, 2007. "Transport, croissance et démographie. Une analyse cliométrique," Working Papers 07-09, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Marcelin Joanis & Mathieu Paquet & Luc Savard, 2015. "Impact de productivité des infrastructures: Une application au Québec," Cahiers de recherche 15-06, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:103:y:1993:i:419:p:880-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.