Malmquist Productivity Indexes and Fisher Ideal Indexes: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 1995. "A Comparison Of Three Nonparametric Measures Of Productivity Growth In European And United States Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 309-326.
- Mukherjee, Kankana & Ray, Subhash C. & Miller, Stephen M., 2001. "Productivity growth in large US commercial banks: The initial post-deregulation experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 913-939, May.
- Jones, Keithly G. & Arnade, Carlos Anthony, 2003. "A Joint Livestock-Crop Multi-Factor Relative Productivity Approach," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35157, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Luis R Murillo-Zamorano, "undated". "Total Factor Productivity Growth, Technical Efficiency Change and Energy Input. An International Frontier Analysis," Discussion Papers 03/09, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Robert Thrall, 2000. "Measures in DEA with an Application to the Malmquist Index," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 125-137, March.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1997.
"LDC agriculture: Nonparametric Malmquist productivity indexes,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 373-390, August.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 2005. "LDC Agriculture: Non-parametric Malmquist productivity indexes," Development and Comp Systems 0502025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hideyuki Mizobuchi & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2018. "Measuring Productivity by Quadratic-mean-of-order-of-r Indexes," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062018, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Timo Sipiläinen, 2004. "On the Anatomy of Productivity Growth: A Decomposition of the Fisher Ideal TFP Index," Econometrics 0410010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maniadakis, Nikolaos & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2004. "A cost Malmquist productivity index," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 396-409, April.
- R. Fare & E. Grifell-Tatje & S. Grosskopf & C.A.K. Lovell, 1995. "Biased Technical Change and the Malmquist Productivity Index," Microeconomics 9508002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Aug 1995.
- M. Spitzer, 1997. "Interregional Comparison of Agricultural Productivity Growth, Technical Progress, and Efficiency Change in China's Agriculture: A Nonparametric Index Approach," Working Papers ir97089, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- E. Grifell-Tatjé & C. Lovell & J. Pastor, 1998. "A Quasi-Malmquist Productivity Index," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 7-20, July.
- Agrell, Per J. & Martin West, B., 2001. "A caveat on the measurement of productive efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 1-14, January.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v3i4p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timo Kuosmanen & Timo Sipiläinen, 2009. "Exact decomposition of the Fisher ideal total factor productivity index," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 137-150, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:103:y:1993:i:418:p:680-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.