Quasi Mean Reversion in an Efficient Stock Market: The Characterisation of Economic Equilibria which Support Black-Scholes Option Pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Englezos, Nikolaos & Frangos, Nikolaos E. & Kartala, Xanthi-Isidora & Yannacopoulos, Athanasios N., 2013. "Stochastic Burgers PDEs with random coefficients and a generalization of the Cole–Hopf transformation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(8), pages 3239-3272.
- Mirosław Lachowicz & Henryk Leszczyński, 2020. "Modeling Asymmetric Interactions in Economy," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 8(4), pages 1-14, April.
- Leonenko, N. N. & Woyczynski, W. A., 1998. "Exact parabolic asymptotics for singular -D Burgers' random fields: Gaussian approximation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 141-165, August.
- Zura Kakushadze, 2014. "Mean-Reversion and Optimization," Papers 1408.2217, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Lüders, Erik, 2002. "Asset Prices and Alternative Characterizations of the Pricing Kernel," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-10, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lüders, Erik & Peisl, Bernhard, 2001. "How do investors' expectations drive asset prices?," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-15, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jiang-Lun Wu & Wei Yang, 2013. "A Galerkin approximation scheme for the mean correction in a mean-reversion stochastic differential equation," Papers 1305.1868, arXiv.org.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Weinbaum, David, 2009. "Investor heterogeneity, asset pricing and volatility dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1379-1397, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:103:y:1993:i:417:p:395-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.