Exchange Rate Management
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 103 (1993)
Issue (Month): 416 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Kenneth Rogoff, 2001.
"Why Not a Global Currency?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 243-247, May.
- Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2001. "Why Not a Global Currency?," Scholarly Articles 11129183, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Constantinos Alexiou & Joseph G. Nellis, 2013. "Challenging the Raison dâ€™etre of Internal Devaluation in the Context of the Greek Economy," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(6), pages 813-836, December.
- Michael Artis, 1993. "The Role of the Exchange Rate in Monetary Policy - the Experience of Other Countries," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Adrian Blundell-Wignall (ed.), The Exchange Rate, International Trade and the Balance of Payments Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Rose, Colin, 1995. "A statistical identity linking folded and censored distributions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1391-1403, November.
- Behrouz Guerami & S. Nuri Erbas & George T. Abed, 2003. "The GCC Monetary Union; Some Considerations for the Exchange Rate Regime," IMF Working Papers 03/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1997. "Foreign Capital Flows, Real Exchange and Interest Rates: An Analytical Framework," MPRA Paper 73537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rebecca L Driver & Peter F Westaway, 2005. "Concepts of equilibrium exchange rates," Bank of England working papers 248, Bank of England.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1995. "The Mirage of Fixed Exchange Rates," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 73-96, Fall.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1995. "The mirage of fixed exchange rates," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1995. "The Mirage of Fixed Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 5191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siebert, Horst, 2008. "An international rule system to avoid financial instability," Kiel Working Papers 1461, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ranki, Sinimaaria, 1995. "On the role of the single currency ECU," Research Discussion Papers 7/1995, Bank of Finland.
- Samuel Guérineau & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2002. "Un indicateur d'ancrage nominal par le taux de change : illustration par le cas polonais," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 154(3), pages 139-155.
- Samuel Guérineau & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2002. "Un indicateur d'ancrage nominal par le taux de change : illustration par le cas polonais," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 154(3), pages 139-155.
- Florence Huart & Gaël Lagadec, 2013. "Current account balance and exchange rate adjustment in New Caledonia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 113-125.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-03-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohli, Renu, 2003. "Real exchange rate stabilisation and managed floating: exchange rate policy in India, 1993-2001," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 369-387, June.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2000. "Solving the Currency Conundrum," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 29(3), pages 315-339, November.
- Esmak Hassan & Firano Zakaria, 2014. "Exchange Regime Choice with Multinomial Panel Data: Case of the North Africa Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 745-757.
- Joseph Aschheim & George Tavlas, 1998. "Two types of target zone proposals: McKinnon and Ohno versus Williamson," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(3), pages 548-557, September.
- Siebert, Horst, 2008. "Preventing financial instability and currency crises," Kiel Working Papers 1401, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:103:y:1993:i:416:p:188-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed