On Efficiency and Distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, R. F. & Granger, C. W. J. (ed.), 1991. "Long-Run Economic Relationships: Readings in Cointegration," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283393, June.
- Koop, Gary, 1991. "Intertemporal Properties of Real Output: A Bayesian Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(3), pages 253-265, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens, Christiane & Soretz, Susanne, 1999. "Konsequenzen des Zins- und Einkommensrisikos auf das wirtschaftliche Wachstum," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-221, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Radim Bohacek, 2000.
"Capital Accumulation in an Economy with Heterogeneous Agents and Moral Hazard,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp165, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Radim Bohacek, 2001. "Capital Accumulation in an Economy with Heterogeneous Agents and Moral Hazard," GE, Growth, Math methods 0012001, EconWPA.
- Hongyi Li & Danyang Xie & Heng-Fu Zou, 2000.
"Dynamics of income distribution,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 937-961, November.
- Hongyi Li & Danyang Xie & Heng-fu Zou, 1999. "Dynamics of Income Distribution," CEMA Working Papers 76, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Hongyi Li & Danyang Xie & Heng-fu Zou, 2002. "Dynamics of Income Distribution," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210001, EconWPA.
- Horvath, Michal, 2012. "Computational accuracy and distributional analysis in models with incomplete markets and aggregate uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 276-279.
- Satya P. Das, "undated".
"North-South Trade, Capital Accumulation and Personal Distribution of Wealth and Income,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
99-16, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Satya P. Das, 2000. "North-South Trade, Capital Accumulation and Personal Distribution of Wealth and Income," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0040, Econometric Society.
- Collins, Anne D. & Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2010. "Recognition, redistribution, and liberty," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 240-252, June.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Udry, Christopher & Czukas, Katherine, 1998.
"Drought and saving in West Africa: are livestock a buffer stock?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 273-305, April.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Chris Udry & Katherine Czukas, "undated". "Drought and Saving in West Africa: Are Livestock a Buffer Stock?," Working Papers 97013, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Aiyagari, S. Rao & Williamson, Stephen D., 2000.
"Money and Dynamic Credit Arrangements with Private Information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 248-279, April.
- Aiyagari, S. Rao & Williamson, Stephen, 1997. "Money and Dynamic Credit Arrangements with Private Information," Working Papers 97-19, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Stephen D. Williamson, 1998. "Money and dynamic credit arrangements with private information," Working Paper 9807, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Stephen D. Williamson, 1998. "Money and Dynamic Credit Arrangements with Private Information," Game Theory and Information 9802002, EconWPA.
- Shengxing Zhang & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2017. "Intangibles, Inequality and Stagnation," 2017 Meeting Papers 1414, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ethan Ligon, 2007. "Risk and the Evolution of Inequality in China in an Era of Globalization," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 599-628 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Radim Bohacek, 2001. "Capital Accumulation And Moral Hazard In An Economy With Heterogeneous Agents," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 1B.2, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Lacker, Jeffrey M., 1997. "Clearing, settlement and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 347-381, October.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Wang, Jiao, 2017.
"Optimal monetary policy in open economies revisited,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 300-314.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Wang, Jiao, 2016. "Optimal monetary policy in open economies revisited," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 272, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- repec:udc:esteco:v:44:y:2017:i:1:p:105-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pamela Labadie, 2008. "Retrading in Competitive Equilibria with Adverse Selection," 2008 Meeting Papers 838, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Narayana Kocherlakota, 2007. "Money and Bonds: An Equivalence Theorem," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000161, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Shouyong Shi, 2006. "A Microfoundation of Monetary Economics," Working Papers tecipa-211, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Robson, Arthur J & Wooders, Myrna, 1997. "On the Growth-Maximizing Distribution of Income," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 511-526, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:102:y:1992:i:411:p:233-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.