The Effects of Unions of Investment and Innovation: Evidence from WIRS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Millward, N., 1993. "Uses of the workplace industrial relations surveys by British labour economists," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20964, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Filippo Belloc, 2015.
"Employee Representation Legislations and Innovation,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
719, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2016. "Employee Representation Legislations and Innovation," ET: Economic Theory 232210, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Filippo Belloc, 2016. "Employee Representation Legislations and Innovation," Working Papers 2016.04, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & M. Luz Campo, 2009. "R&D Investments And Sequential Wage Negotiations ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 183-202, September.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:90-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- N Millward, 1993. "Uses of the Workplace Industrial Relations Surveys by British Labour Economists," CEP Discussion Papers dp0145, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bester, Helmut & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2004.
"Wages and productivity growth in a dynamic monopoly,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 83-100, January.
- Helmut Bester & Emmanuel Petrakis, "undated". "Wages and Productivity Growth in a Dynamic Monopoly," Papers 012, Departmental Working Papers.
- Bester, Helmut & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2001. "Wages and Productivity Growth in a Dynamic Monopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 2707, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Campo Corredera, María Luz, 2003. "Timing of Wage Setting when Firms Invest in R&D," IKERLANAK 2003-14, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Dongphil Chun & Yanghon Chung & Chungwon Woo & Hangyeol Seo & Hyesoo Ko, 2015. "Labor Union Effects on Innovation and Commercialization Productivity: An Integrated Propensity Score Matching and Two-Stage Data Envelopment Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-19, April.
- Metcalf, David, 1993. "Transformation of British industrial relations? Institutions, conduct and outcomes 1980-1990," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20981, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John T. Addison & Thorsten Schank & Claus Schnabel & Joachim Wagner, 2007.
"Do Works Councils Inhibit Investment?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(2), pages 187-203, January.
- Addison, John T. & Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2005. "Do Works Councils Inhibit Investment?," IZA Discussion Papers 1473, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wagner, Joachim & Schnabel, Claus & Schank, Thorsten & Addison, John T., 2005. "Do Works Councils Inhibit Investment?," Discussion Papers 32, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Davide Antonioli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2009. "Techno-organisational strategies, environmental innovations and economic performances. Micro-evidence from an SME-based industrial district," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 145-168.
- Zwick, Thomas, 2000. "Empirical determinants of employee resistance against innovations," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-47, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bester, Helmut & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2009.
"Wages and productivity growth in a dynamic oligopoly,"
2009/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Bester, Helmut & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2009. "Wages and Productivity Growth in a Dynamic Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 287, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Sigfrido Lee & Carmen Urizar H., 2003. "The Effects of Unions on Productivity: Evidence from Large Coffee Producers in Guatemala," Research Department Publications 3166, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Fernando Rios-Avila, 2017.
"Unions and Economic Performance in Developing Countries: Case Studies from Latin America,"
REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA,
UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, vol. 21(44), pages 4-36, June.
- Fernando Rios-Avila, 2014. "Unions and Economic Performance in Developing Countries: Case Studies from Latin America," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_787, Levy Economics Institute.
- John Benson, 1994. "The Economic Effects of Unionism on Japanese Manufacturing Enterprises," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, March.
- David Metcalf, 1993. "Industrial Relations and Economic Performance," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 255-283, June.
- Adam Seth Litwin, 2013. "Not Featherbedding, but Feathering the Nest: Human Resource Management and Investments in Information Technology," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 22-52, January.
- Jaime Saavedra-Chanduví & Máximo Torero, 2002.
"Union Density Changes and Union Effects on Firm Performance in Peru,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
3282, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jaime Saavedra-Chanduví & Máximo Torero, 2002. "Union Density Changes and Union Effects On Firm Performance in Peru," Research Department Publications 3158, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- David Card & Francesco Devicienti & Agata Maida, 2014.
"Rent-sharing, Holdup, and Wages: Evidence from Matched Panel Data,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 81(1), pages 84-111.
- David Card & Francesco Devicienti & Agata Maida, 2010. "Rent-sharing, Holdup, and Wages: Evidence from Matched Panel Data," NBER Working Papers 16192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David & Devicienti, Francesco & Maida, Agata, 2011. "Rent-Sharing, Hold-up, and Wages: Evidence from Matched Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dimitrios Asteriou & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2004. "What do unions do at the large scale? Macro-economic evidence from a panel of OECD countries," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 7, pages 27-46, May.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2010. "Corporate governance and innovation: an organizational perspective," MPRA Paper 21495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John T. Addison & Joachim Wagner, 1994. "UK Unionism and Innovative Activity: Some Cautionary Remarks on the Basis of a Simple Cross-country Test," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 85-98, March.
- David Metcalf, 1993. "Transformation of British Industrial Relations? Institutions, Conduct and Outcomes 1980-1990," CEP Discussion Papers dp0151, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bester, Helmut & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2012. "Wage bargaining, productivity growth and long-run industry structure," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 923-930.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:101:y:1991:i:405:p:324-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.