The impact of the corporate sector purchase programme on corporate bond markets and the financing of euro area non-financial corporations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chi Hyun Kim & Lars Other, 2019. "The Short-Run Effect of Monetary Policy Shocks on Credit Risk: An Analysis of the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1781, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2019. "Unconventional monetary policy tools: a cross-country analysis," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 63, Autumn.
- Betz, Frank & De Santis, Roberto A., 2019. "ECB corporate QE and the loan supply to bank-dependent firms," Working Paper Series 2314, European Central Bank.
- Pablos Nuevo, Irene, 2019. "Has the new bail-in framework increased the yield spread between subordinated and senior bonds?," Working Paper Series 2317, European Central Bank.
- Zaghini, Andrea, 2020. "How ECB purchases of corporate bonds helped reduce firms’ borrowing costs," Research Bulletin, European Central Bank, vol. 66.
- Coudert, Virginie & Salakhova, Dilyara, 2020. "Do mutual fund flows affect the French corporate bond market?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 496-510.
- Virginie Coudert & Dilyara Salakhova, 2019. "Price effect of mutual fund flows on the corporate bond market. The French case," Working papers 706, Banque de France.
More about this item
KeywordsAPP; bond markets; CSPP;
All these keywords.
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbart:2018:0003:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.