Stock market response to women's active participation in Japan: an event study analysis on a disclosing policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleckinger, Pierre, 2012.
"Correlation and relative performance evaluation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 93-117.
- Pierre Fleckinger, 2012. "Correlation and relative performance evaluation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00670892, HAL.
- Rogerson, William P, 1985. "The First-Order Approach to Principal-Agent Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1357-1367, November.
- Annalisa Luporini, 2006.
"Relative performance evaluation in a multi-plant firm,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(1), pages 235-243, May.
- Annalisa Luporini, 2005. "Relative Performance Evaluation in a Multi-Plant Firm," CESifo Working Paper Series 1420, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dilip Mookherjee, 1984. "Optimal Incentive Schemes with Many Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 433-446.
- Benjamin M. Gramig & Richard D. Horan & Christopher A. Wolf, 2008.
"Livestock Disease Indemnity Design When Moral Hazard Is Followed by Adverse Selection,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 627-641.
- Gramig, Benjamin M. & Horan, Richard D. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2008. "Livestock Disease Indemnity Design When Moral Hazard is Followed by Adverse Selection," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6542, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David A. Hennessy, 2007.
"Behavioral Incentives, Equilibrium Endemic Disease, and Health Management Policy for Farmed Animals,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(3), pages 698-711.
- Hennessy, David A., 2005. "Behavioral Incentives, Equilibrium Endemic Disease, and Health Management Policy for Farmed Animals," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12489, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy, 2005. "Behavioral Incentives, Equilibrium Endemic Disease, and Health Management Policy for Farmed Animals," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp418, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Wolf, Christopher A., 2005. "Producer Livestock Disease Management Incentives and Decisions," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 8(01).
- Kobayashi, Mimako & Melkonyan, Tigran A., 2011. "Strategic Incentives in Biosecurity Actions: Theoretical and Empirical Analyses," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(2), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nahoko Mitsuyama, 2013. "Stock Market Reaction to Patent Value in Japan: an Event Study Analysis," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(6), pages 1-12, December.
More about this item
KeywordsJapan's stock market; women's active participation; event study; “Nadeshiko Brand”;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-13-00686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.