Assessing competitive conditions and welfare losses in the Greek food and beverages manufacturing industry: An extended Hall-Roeger approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salman Ahmad & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "Analysing the Price Cost Markup and Its Behaviour over the Business Cycles in Case of Manufacturing Industries of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:117, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Michael Polemis & Panagiotis Fotis, 2016.
"Measuring the Magnitude of Significant Market Power in the Manufacturing and Services Industries: A Cross Country Approach,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 51-79, March.
- Michael L. Polemis & Panagiotis N. Fotis, 2016. "Measuring the Magnitude of Significant Market Power in the Manufacturing and Services Industries: A Cross Country Approach," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 51-79, March.
- Polemis, Michael & Fotis, Panagiotis, 2015. "Measuring the Magnitude of Significant Market Power in the Manufacturing and Services Industries: A Cross Country Approach," MPRA Paper 63245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael L. Polemis & Aikaterina Oikonomou, 2016. "Does regulation affect market power? Evidence from Greek SMEs," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 66(4), pages 43-60, October-D.
- Michael L. Polemis, 2014. "Panel Data Estimation Techniques and Mark Up Ratios," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 69-84.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket power; Markup; Welfare losses; Food and beverages manufacturing industry; Bootstrap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.