Should monetary policy take account of national labor market asymmetries in a currency union?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian R. Proaño, 2011. "Should Monetary Policy Take Account of National Labor Market Asymmetries in a Currency Union?," Working Papers 1114, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aggarwal, Raj & Mohanty, Sunil & Song, Frank, 1995. "Are Survey Forecasts of Macroeconomic Variables Rational?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68(1), pages 99-119, January.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Mohanty, Sunil, 2000. "Rationality of Japanese macroeconomic survey forecasts: empirical evidence and comparisons with the US," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 21-31, January.
- Lamont, Owen A., 2002.
"Macroeconomic forecasts and microeconomic forecasters,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Owen Lamont, 1995. "Macroeconomics Forecasts and Microeconomic Forecasters," NBER Working Papers 5284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christiane Nickel & Philipp Rother & Jan-Christoph Ruelke, 2011. "Fiscal variables and bond spreads - evidence from Eastern European countries and Turkey," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1291-1307.
- Nickel, Christiane & Rother, Philipp & Rülke, Jan C., 2009. "Fiscal variables and bond spreads: evidence from eastern European countries and Turkey," Working Paper Series 1101, European Central Bank.
- Keane, Michael P & Runkle, David E, 1990. "Testing the Rationality of Price Forecasts: New Evidence from Panel Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 714-735.
- Pierdzioch, Christian & Rülke, Jan Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2010.
"New evidence of anti-herding of oil-price forecasters,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1456-1459, November.
- Christian Pierdzioch & Jan-Christoph Rülke & Georg Stadtmann, 2010. "New Evidence of Anti-Herding of Oil-Price Forecasters," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 10-04, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Labor Market Rigidities; Monetary Unions;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.